Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship MC25 Heavy Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
mExJim2.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
CRcBWI5.jpg

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification:
  • Length: 200 meters
  • Width: 50 meters
  • Height: 40 meters
  • Armament: Average
  • Defenses: High
  • Hangar Space: Low
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: None
    • Support Craft: None
  • Single Craft Hanger: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: Class 1.0

d6TDmQ0.jpg
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Maneuvering Thrusters
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Docking Systems
  • Standard Hypermatter Reactors
  • Standard Security Features
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land

F4Sg4db.jpg
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Advanced Shielding
  • Advanced Hull Armor
  • Advanced Frame
  • Advanced Engines
  • Advanced Targeting Systems
  • Advanced Sensors Systems
  • Advanced Communications Systems
qCOaLUZ.jpg

STRENGTHS
  • Increased Defense - The robust construction, redundancy, and shielding make the vessel a hardened target in battle.
  • Increased Speed - Three large advanced engines give the vessel improved straight-line sunlight speed.
  • Improved Sensors - A mixed suite of sensors, targeting systems, and Communications devices improve the vessel's combat effectiveness.
WEAKNESSES
  • Limited Aft Weaponry - Most of the vessel's weapons are installed for forward and flank weapon arcs. Only two of the combination batteries are installed for the aft fire arc.
  • Limited Missle Payload - the dorsal Assault class missile launchers have limited ammo. Each launcher only has 3 missiles.
  • No Onboard Craft - The MC25 has no hanger for attack craft or support craft. It relies on the 2 flank boarding systems to dock with supply freighters for resupply.
    48me3rq.jpg
DESCRIPTION
DESIGN:
The MC25 combines all the latest technology and systems from the engineering section of the Mon Calamari Shipyards. Designed for multi-role space engagements, the MC25 has a mix of light energy and kinetic point defense systems and heavy missile tubes for engaging larger enemy contacts. Like most other Mon Calamai built vessels the MC25 is built around the defensive systems of the vessel allowing it to take more punishment than most vessels and stay in the fight longer. Triple redundancy systems installed throughout the vessel work to aid the ship remain operational during battle.

POWER: Power for the vessel is supplied by a hyper matter reactor positioned on the amidships ventral section. This reactor is housed in a self-contained armored shell and can be ejected if damaged beyond repair. A small secondary Proton 8 reactor can act in place of the main reactor for short periods if the main reactor is ejected or offline. Triple redundancy power regulation lines and system data cables run throughout the vessel giving the vessel reliable power and system control even if damaged. large capacitor banks line the central section under the cargo area regulating power and supplying the weapons, systems, and shielding for the vessel during combat situations.

DEFENSE: The vessel is built around an advanced Ferrocarbon Condensed-matter Composite "FCMC" Starship Frame System which gives the vessel increased protection from kinetic energy. The vessel is wrapped in a twenty-centimeter layer of Alusteel giving the inner hull good protection from most forms of damage. Atop the Alusteel armor, a layer of Neualuquad Ablative Armor Plating is installed giving the vessel advanced damage protection and limited anti-scanning properties. This layer works to confuse targeting systems making targeting specific areas of the vessel such as weapons, sensors, and projectors more difficult. A powerful multi-layer MC1010 Delphus.4-class Shield System covers the vessel in six layers of overlapping shielding. Multiple projectors are installed along the hull of the vessel. these projectors are laid out in a grid pattern allowing each shield to overlap the shield area of the adjacent shield projector. The resulting system allows the four adjacent shield projectors to cover the shielding area of a projector to boost the shielding in that area or cover the area if the shield projector is disabled or destroyed.

ARMAMENT: The vessel is equipped with twelve turrets each housing a Piranha-class Light Turbolaser, This dual role weapon system is a short-ranged, high rate of fire turbolaser used for anti-capital and anti-attack craft purposes. A heavy Barracuda-class Laser Cannon provides heavy energy-based defense and excess in anti-attack craft protection and interception. A CIWS is equipped on the turret for additional point defense. The CIWS fires small solid slug projectiles at very high rates of fire. This system excels in targeting and destroying incoming projectiles and attack craft. These weapon systems are linked to advanced targeting and mounted on an advanced fast trackball turret. Twelve Assault grade Missile tubes are installed aft of the conning command tower. Each of these tubes can be loaded with any type of assault missile-grade projectile. Each launcher has an auto-loading system and a limited ammunition rack which can only hold three projectiles. each launch tube ammunition storage is equipped with a C.A.S.S. Combat Ammunition Storage System to protect the projectiles from enemy fire and the vessel from ammunition explosion. Two KD12-1 "Interceptor" Defensive Batteries round out the vessel's armaments. These systems launch various types of countermeasure and defensive canisters.

SENSORS: The Vessel is equipped with advanced communications, sensors, and targeting systems. The MC-1002 Oracle-class Sensor Suite is equipped with long and short-range sensors as well as passive and active sensors. It also has an advanced Hyperwave signal interceptor for analyzing a target's entry and exit from a system as well as its mass and speed. This system could also tap into hyperspace-based communications as well as subspace-based transmissions. Targeting is controlled by MC1003 Tetra-class Targeting/Tracking Systems installed to every weapons turret as well as along the hull and conning command tower. These systems utilize multiple types of sensors and targeting systems. Laser-targeting, Laser ranging, and radio targeting work together and are fed into microlaser trackers then into an advanced targeting computer equipped with attack resolution software. These systems scan and find targets then work to identify them and lock them onto the targets. multiple scans determine the range and predict the course and future positioning of the targets. The MC1005 Dolfin-class Communications Array utilizes narrow and broadband radio communications as well as laser subspace communications. The system is equipped with both subspace and hyperspace transceiver as well as ion scramblers and standard security and network countermeasures.

COMPLEMENT: The vessel has no hanger built into its hull and relies on two docking ports on each flank for docking and resupply. A small cargo area is positioned between the two docking doors which house the vessel's cargo and consumable storage. A small barracks is positioned on the forward wall of the cargo bay for security personnel and marine support. The vessel has a marine complement of sixty marines and a security complement of forty officers. Additional housing is available for twenty guests when needed as well as accommodations for the vessel's two hundred crew members.

Last edited:
First, I love the art that you have for this ship! Did you make it yourself? I've often wished i could do 3D modeling, but lets get to it.

I would ask, and this is not required, but to prevent confusion and possible issues later, if this art is yours could you change the wording from the link from My imgur to 'my own work' or something of the like?

Just to clarify. The primary source section is to link to sources that this app derives from, if a gun is based off of / is a variant of another gun. If your ship is a variant X-Wing model etc links would be posted here.

Otherwise, i can't find fault in this app. Well done!

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Felix Aquila Felix Aquila Hey thank you and hello. I do all my models with 3ds max. I am ok at it but it took a lot of practice to do and I am nowhere near good at it, but it is fun and relaxing to do most of the time. just sat down one day and started making shapes then modifying them to make ships.

I added the requested wording as you asked. I just added it as an addendum after the link itself. Will that be ok? As for the sources stuff. I have everything from Chaos itself listed in the materials section. The Wikipedia link for the CIWS is there as well. Would you like me to link these in the source section as well?

ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar

No, you shouldn't need to link those in primary source. Like i said, primary source is, generally, for linking a primary source or article which your pp is based off. Its usually for people who are creating a variant of another app or canon source which already exists. So, if you wanted to link the MC40a because this ship is based off of that design as a Mon Calamari cruiser, putting it there is optional. It's not usually intended as a reference list for sources which you have used throughout the app.

Also, apologies, but i can't see the edits or addendum to the sections we were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom