Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May Their Tears Run Red [ TSE Dominion of Yavin ]

Objective: Survive and thrive
Allies: [member="Morgan Vance"] [member="Scipio Alta"] [member="Dante Sotari"]

The Hutts forces inside the palace, had open fire on her, her guards inside where dead, but not the rest company on the outside. They started using the repeating particle rifles to cut hole in to bulkhead of hutt's palace, and slowly they where. She on the other hand had manage to get herself into a small corridor, perfect she thought. This was because in small corridor, they could not use their greater numbers against her, now it was her turn. They came at her first firing all the way, she blocked his bolts, and placed them back in his head, he dropped like a stone. The next was beskar armoured mando, he decide to get in close, yes he had a lizard.
He came at with with beskard blade, she blocked it. He then was stunned, as he did not expect her blade to cut into his weapon. Her blade could melt beskar, it was possibly the hottest blade in galaxy. She then slammed it into helmet. Her lightsaber did not pierce it out right, but the heat of it, burnt his face dropped to his knees, and screaming in pain. She killed the lizard and then fried him with bolt of lighting. The rest held back, she then used her force sight to try and locate the hutt.

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Zahori Denko"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

Objective: Rebuild the Outpost

Much of Zris work these days was secretive. For every Sith that raised a blade and went marauding, there had to be a few in the background, manipulating the grander picture. She was one of those. A shadow, that only appeared in the light of events when it was too late. She was also aboard the fleet, though with a smaller merchant fleet of vessels that launched from the Xo'Xann's immediately.

A sizeable portion of her loan had been split between here and securing Telos. What she did have on board was engineers, Durasteel, Components and tons of Taim and Bak turbo lasers. Whatever the Imperial outpost held, she was here to repair it with the others and make an impregnable fortress of the thing.

Plus a small trading depot would draw local freighter business into the area. In the end she hoped to rival the pesky Arcenau in her own trading Empire.

She stepped won the ramp, waiting for the others to land.

"What do you desire m'lady?" Asked her Chief advisor. A Rodian named Trexal.

"Unload the supplies at once. Stage the garrison for a complete rebuilding. When the other arrive, ahve landing zones ready for their vessels. I estimate.."

She glanced down at her data pad, doing the quick math.

"Sixty pads at least. Can this be done?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

The engineers got the picture. She was no Slaver, but she did expect good order and efficiency in the ranks.

"Absolutely. We'll get it done."

"Excellent. Then I'll be touring the grounds. [member="Silence"], with me please."

She stepped further into the run down fortress, stretching out in the force to observe the walls and towers.

Two rings.

One outer, one inner.

This had to have been an important asset once.....

Vaal - Groundside
Obj - Rebuild the Outpost.
Post II

Construction had begun quicker than Zahori had designed. She was impressed. She didn't express it, but she was impressed. She looked outside of the shuttle as other dropships began offloading the equipment as the white-haired girl spoke up to her. She turned her head to look at hair, a common courtesy when speaking to another. One that few people lacked the decency to follow. "The fact that it is in the middle of nowhere is what makes it special. No one would think to look here for an Imperial outpost. It serves as a watch tower for the Sith as our hold over the galaxy grows." The dropship landed with a hard thud and the doors slid open. "Plus, it'll make an excellent spot to prepare for a hunt. Some good meat on this world."

Zahori stepped out of the dropship and looked over the operations. Engineers were working with troopers as they begain setting up the perimeter. "I want at least 140 meters of space to build the outpost. The empire expects a fortress. We'll give them one." Zahori looked back at the Echani. "What brings you here on this assignment. You don't look like an engineer. Did they send you to guard me or something? Thoughtful, but unnecessary."

[member="Jorryn Fordyce"] | [member="Silence"] | [member="Ari Zanareth"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
YAVIN IV
TEMPLE OF FIRE
Hesitation for a brief moment, before Dax nodded. Once. Brief.

He did not seem to want to revisit those moments in the past.

Ardeth would have ignored that desire, if not for the fact that a moment later they breached the line of the jungle and the temple loomed up in front of them. The transition was jarring - from one moment to the next there was a huge, hulking structure rising up to dominate the skies. The trees dwarfed it, of course, the vines and vegetation covering much of the structure and making it difficult to make out at the backdrop of endless jungle all around it.

"This is it!" Dax looked back, triumphantly and the past shame forgotten for a brief moment.

"Oh? I did not notice." The Muun dryly commented without giving the human satisfaction of the moment. Behind them the scurrying of Vazz could be overheard as he approached, brushing past the Muun and even the scientist.

Nose up in the air, hissing softly as the currents washed past his nostrils.

"I do not like the sssssmell." He warned before shaking his large head. "There issss death there."

Ardeth nodded.

"Good." Oh, there would be death, alright. But not his, maybe not even Dax's or Vazz's. It would be the occupants of the Temple once he was done with them. Their secrets would be his, to do with as he pleased to increase his position and power in the Empire. After that... well, who truly could know? The Tears of Vahl had been a surprise encounter in the Reach, nobody had been expecting them here. Who could have known that a kindness stretched over years could backfire this hard?

Certainly not the Rekalis.

Vereshin

V
Objective: Corrupt the nexus
Allies: [member="Darren Korpil"]

A vast jungle sprawled on either side of a winding path and gave way to a grand entrance before a pyramidal structure. Energy seethed and formed a metaphysical cylinder at the point of the temple and dyed the sun a feint violet before Vereshin's eyes. The curious sorcerer beheld the structure beside his travelling fellows and while the remainder of their ranks slaughtered cultists, he pursued a more otherworldly threat within the height of the Grey Temple. Whispers stirred within the trees and he sat on a rock with a polished black boot folded over one leg. A notebook splayed open on his thigh. He scribbled nonchalantly.

One eye opened cautiously above the edge of rimless glasses and the trace of a Dark figure loomed forward. Vereshin's company, an Acolyte named Darren approached him and stood in a manner which expressed distaste. The man's gaze caused him bring his notebook forward to his chest and hide his face behind the leather cover. His presence however, intrigued Vereshin. Shifting his gaze away to the trees, he struggled to directly look the man in the eye and lowered his face mischievously behind the book, reaching for his pen in preparation to ignore him and continue his equation. When Darren did not leave, he finally spoke.

"Hello." Vereshin lowered the notebook and offered a greeting. He pulled his pen away with a degree of conscious effort and slid the cylinder into his jacket pocket. "Will you be joining me in altering the Light Side nexus?" Concealing the notebook as well, he rose to his feet and offered Darren a hand to shake. The stoic line of his thin mouth turned upward into a coy smile. "I was just doing some preparations. I am very eager to work with this particular entity." Destroying the nexus, in Vereshin's mind, would be simple enough. Transforming the energy from Light to Dark was a more stimulating challenge he preferred to undertake.

"My name is Vereshin." He pushed his glasses up his nose and piped up with his name optimistically. "I go by Vi if you like." With a dismissive gesture of his hand, he discarded his flamboyant full name and permitted Darren to use his pet name. A small ribbon tied around his neck above a dark grey standing collar, over which he wore a black jacket and loose britches inside polished boots. Laces tightened the back around his tiny legs. The expedition gradually began to pack necessities and prepared to journey into the temple. Vereshin slid his glasses off his nose and hid them away inside his pocket.

Objective: Oversee construction
Allies: [member="Zahori Denko"] | [member="Silence"] | [member="Ari Zanareth"]

The Echani's amber eyes observed the progress made in tandem with the raven haired woman in front of her, the work done already meant that Jorryn would have to be stationed her for only a little time longer. Unlike the girl seated with her, Jorryn had little interest for some remote base. She preferred to be placed in more populous areas where she could enjoy herself, which presumably this planet didn't have that to offer.

"Well as fun as that sounds I'm afraid I'm not much of a cook." She teased as her gaze turned back to meet the woman sitting next to her.

The Echani made her way out of the shuttle as the metal doors slid open, the refreshing air poured in as she lifted her hand to block the brightness of the sun. Jorryn stood by the woman as she gave out commands to the local troops, talk of a fortress had the silver haired acolyte admittedly more interest in this project.

"I was simply told to oversee this project, but it appears like you have that well in hand." The commanding presence of the raven haired girl was more than enough to get the project done, and Jorryn disliked giving herself undue hardship. "So I suppose I shall follow your lead in this project. If you ever need anything from me, feel free to ask."

Yavin IV
The Gordian Reach

The boarding ramp of the Crestfallen descended, and the Dark Lord and his entourage emerged into the sweltering heat of the Yavin jungle. The Temple Grounds were a whirlwind of activity, most of the host had managed to land due to the dedicated efforts of Blue Squadron making their approach as painless as possible. Already the men and women of the Imperial Legion were setting up defenses barricades, raising structures, and setting up a communications rig to keep in contact with the other Imperial forces scattered across the planet.

"I will not suffer these heretics to despoil these lands much longer, Lord Saarai." The Dark Lord towered over the Thirriken, making for quite a comedic image as the two of them walked past a group of Massassi warriors dressed in the same armor as the rest of the Legion, white plates contrasting against bright crimson skin. "Excise this growth from the temple, I hold it to you and your Inquisitors to ensure that none of their blasphemy remains."

The reacquisition and restoration of the Emperor's Sanctuary would be a great boon to the Empire, as would the rest of the ancient monuments dotting the jungle's thick expanse. "Deliver it into my hands, and I will in turn gift it to the Saaraishash."

[member="Darth Saarai"] | [member="Syrena Colsin"]

Objective: Cleanse the Sanctuary.
Allies: [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="The Matador"] | [member="Syrena Colsin "]| [member="Lark"] | [member="The Slave"]
TBD: [member="Bernard of Arca"]

An inclination of the beak to show acknowledgement.

"Very generous, my Lord." A calm response as Tai surveyed the scene. There was commotion, but there was also a suitable order within the chaos displayed. Every member of the Legion knew exactly what they were doing. How to do it. When to do it. It worked like clockwork, the soft ticking of gears and mechanisms, every soldier, every Sith, every... Dark Lord a cog in the grand apparatus that was the Empire.

They all had a role.

Some were meant to rule, others were meant to slave away, but there was always the chance... that if you worked hard enough, good enough, proper enough, that your gear would rise up.

"Their heresy will be purged. Wiped out." Head tilted as Lord Saarai zeroed in on the entrance. It was closed, a force-field in place that kept their men at bay for the moment. "Only the truth shall remain." The Sith Lord spoke, soft-mannered, calm, rationale. It was almost as if he was speaking of making dinner or pouring a glass of wine, instead of wiping out an entire order and their lore.

But such was the way of the Thirriken.

There was no sense in overreacting.

Every action had a reaction and the Tears were already measured and found wanting. He started walking, calm stride, talons ticking softly against the grounds of the temple courtyard. Tick, tick, tick, tick. Where the Dark Lord and his Lord Inquisitor went a lull in the mechanism appeared, halting movements for a moment as salutes were made, respect shown.

Saarai paid it no heed.

Most of it was for the Dark Lord, because who truly paid attention to a small, small Thirriken in the face of the Black Iron Tyrant himself?

Maridun
Mining Facility
Northwest Corner

"Sure," she said over her shoulder to Morgan, not taking her eye off of the scope.

"You can let the folks up stairs know we're switching assignments. No rush. I'll wait."

In this case, she meant the Sith. She had no problem working for them. One army, to be honest, was much the same as another. She hadn't been asked yet to slaughter children and bathe in their blood, despite Jedi prop that was so prevalent across the galaxy. She had no illusions however. They worked for *Sith*. And she wasn't about to argue with orders from higher up when that could trigger some space wizard with a laser sword and a temper.

Morgan, on the other hand, was more than welcome to.

The datafeed from Lt. Alta's men started to bleed across her HUD and she smiled.

::Absolutely gorgeous. Hang it in an art gallery on Coruscant, kiddos::

While sometimes comm chatter from her end wasn't strictly speaking professional, the same couldn't be said for the way she handled the rifle.

Aim, breath, fire. Aim, breath, fire. It wasn't a hail of suppressive shots. Each report of the rifle brought down one of her painted targets. From one breath to another, she picked them off, one by one, each shot precise.

Let it sing, Dani.

She brushed away Bea's voice in the back of her mind. Now wasn't the time.

Really though, there never was a time.

[member="Scipio Alta"] [member="Morgan Vance"]

Vaal - Groundside
Obj - Construct the Outpost
Post III

"Very well then." Zahori replied to the Echani. Zahori continued walking about the area, closely watching the actions of the workers as they constructed a makeshift base to serve as the planning area for the outpost. A large tent was put up to serve as Zahori's command tent. She walked inside and stepped towards a large table that showed a holographic image of the area. "I've great plans for this outpost. It'll make the old one look like a security guard's checkpoint at the mall once it's complete."

The admiral placed her hand above the map and swiped left, moving the hologram out of sight and bringing up what appeared to be a small fortress. "This is my plan. It shall be a full fledged base outfitted with only the most advanced of technology. Any enemies of the Sith Empire that came anywhere close to the system, will be spotted before they can say surrender." A sly smirk came upon her face. Zahori then looked at the Echani. "You gotta name? Where are my manners. I should introduce myself first. I am Admiral Zahori Denko."

[member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

Yavin IV - Sanctuary of the Emperor

[member="The Slave"], [member="The Matador"], [member="Darth Saarai"].

"Master Asurael, we need to do something. I can feel death in this place, the people suffer while we stand here."

"We don't know what we face, blindly rushing in won't do us any good, Bernard."

"And sitting here while they die will?"

"Bernard! We cannot simply arrest the leaders of this community based on our feelings, remember the code. There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. Let the Force guide your actions, not emotions."

"I apologise, Master. But I can feel the creeping darkness, surely you do, too? Remain here with the others, I will go look around on my own."

His master sighed, several moments passed in silence between them as the Vahla was still trying to deceive the other Jedi in the opposite corner of the room. The older human's expression was reflective of deep thought but changed to reluctant agreement when he spoke.

"Very well, but be subtle. We don't want the Vahla thinking we're planning something we have no intention of doing."

"I won't disappoint you, Master."

With a parting nod, he walked over to the Vahla with a confident stride. "I will be returning to our shuttle, something has transpired that will require my attention there." The Vahla simply nodded and smiled in response, feigning his approval when in truth he was conflicted, something that Bernard picked up on through the Force. They were hiding something and he would find out what that was.

The door to the corridor outside opened with a hiss, followed by quiet rumbling in the distance, rumbling that had been absent inside the room. The Jedi was immediately curious. Through the Force, he felt darkness approaching, as well as the darkness within the sanctuary itself. Further down, close to where they had led him and the others through. He remembered feeling a distinct unease there, something he'd intended to ask the Vahla about, yet he never gave the opportunity to do so. As he walked the rumbling grew louder and louder, however. The closer he got to the entrance of the Sanctuary the louder it grew, distant, yet familiar. It took a moment until the truth of the situation clicked. The sanctum was being attacked. The distant rumbling was not some kind of thunder, it was the explosions of laser fire, dampened by the structure's enormous stone walls.

Immediately the urgency of the matter became clear, the Jedi were needed in the defense of the Vahla, despite what they had been told, despite what he had felt from this place, these attackers cast a far more ominous shadow within the Force, a shadow that would consume all life if left to its own devices. He turned to go back to the other Jedi, but an explosion rocked the building, one quite close. The attackers had gained entry, yet there was no blaster fire he could hear following it. He couldn't sense the shadow there, but the threat felt more immediate, the blast had come from only a few corridors away. If he did not come to the rescue of the Vahla there, he feared no one would.

"Master Asurael, the Vahla are under attack by dark forces." He spoke into his communicator.

"We know, the very talkative Vahla just asked for our help."

"He did?"

"Yes. I don't yet know what this threat is, but we cannot let these people die. Meet me at these coordinates, the Vahla told us to help evacuate there."

"There was an explosion here, I need to go help the survivors."

"Bernard, I trust you to handle yourself. Check on the people there, but come to meet us immediately afterwards, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Asurael."

"May the Force be with you."

"And with you."

After their exchange concluded the young Jedi immediately made for the origin of the explosion. The corridors he rushed through were few, all leading towards the entrance where they had come through only a short while ago. The final door opened and he was greeted to what appeared to be a small war zone. There were several dead bodies at the wall opposite the entrance, a rather large hole in the wall as well as a burning wreck of some machine. Close to the entrance stood a lone man, a bloodied sword in his hand, a long and thin trail of blood splatters lead away from him towards the corpse of a Vahlan that was left dead at the entrance. Yet the most striking part of the picture was the haunting sound that painted the undercurrent of this scene. Something that seemed to belong in a concert hall, yet so very twisted that it was hard to recognise it as true art, though perhaps that is exactly what gave it that honour?

Bernard steeled himself, drawing a fairly ordinary blade from its sheath at his side. The silver blade shone brilliantly in the artificial light, the dancing flames reflected on one of its halves. Its point was directed towards the figure standing with the already bloodied sword. The expression on Bernard's face was almost emotionless, except for intense concentration that surfaced as he assumed the opening position of the Third Form. Without a word he stared at the intruder, waiting for his first move.

Objective: Oversee construction
Allies: [member="Zahori Denko"]

The perimeter had already been properly set up by those that arrived before Jorryn and the woman she accompanied, local wildlife scared off and the base of construction had begun to form. The work had impressed the Echani as she followed the raven haired Sith shortly after into the tent, pushing the fabric aside as her attention turned back to the girl in front of her.

A hologram of the already constructed area met the pair as the Knight explained her plans for the area, a quick movement of her hand forcing the initial image away and bringing up that of a fortress. A smile grew on the Echani's face as she looked into the detail of the work put into it, observing all the details it had.

"That certainly does look impressive compared to the old one," She spoke softly, turning back to face the admiral. "And I'm sure it will serve the empire well."

Jorryn chuckled softly when the woman asked for her name, her amusement from Zahori's bluntness not taking away from her appreciation of it. The Echani took a more comfortable stance as she turned to face the woman, an entertained smile still pressed on her lips.

"An admiral, I suppose you do outrank me then." She expressed teasingly to the dark haired woman in front of her. "I am Jorryn Fordyce, only an acolyte as of now but I assure you I will rectify that soon enough." The confidence in her voice raised as the last words came out of her red lips.

Before Bernard stood not a man, but a demon hell bent on tearing his world asunder. Not through his sword, nor his mind, but through the utter manifestation of his will. He’d ruin Bernard, that much was obvious in the steps he began to take; despite his eyes debilitating gaze being shrouded by the phrik helmet he held, the fiery gaze they held could be sensed rather than seen. What walked towards Bernard was not The Slave, but judgement made to be passed.

In his hand was his tool for enacting his conviction, a weapon who gave off an equally violent song that threatened to drown out all the other combat that begun in the temple. Its low tones and high pitches choreographed themselves into what could even be seen as a beautiful symphony that all those present were forced to bear witness to. Crescendoing as the distance between them fell to each concurrent step he took.

He recognized the defensive form he had taken, but not what it was truly capable of. The Slave was no duelist, he was a powerhouse meant to overwhelm in his current state rather than someone who could outmatch someone in any other way. In truth, he didn’t care what form this Jedi took; so long as he could prove to him that his meekness was the reason he would fall, not his skill in, or lack there of, in any special fighting stance.

This is where The Slave’s first strike came full bore, letting it the blade’s edge spark and flame as it ran itself across the ground only to come at him from the a upwards cross slash across his chest, something that came with it the force of not only the sword and The Slave’s backing, but The Force behind it. It swung like a far lighter sword in speed alone, because the massive club like weight of it still would either throw Bernard from his feet or cut him in two; a faint aggressive cry of anger coming from The Slave after the initial cumbersome strike.

[member="Bernard of Arca"]

MINING FACILITY, MARIDUN
STILETTO TWO-ONE

:: Tangos going down by the score, LT. :: Sgt. Dev's voice came in through the comms.

:: Hell yeah, LT!! :: Nava's joy obvious through the static.

:: Tha's a good job, Rook Overwatch. Stiletto Two's on to breach the gates. :: Scipio said over the comms to the sniper before issuing orders to his soldiers. :: Attack the god damn gates, soldiers. Suppressive Fire!! ::

Standard fire and maneuver ops, LTs' own squad showed up and unloaded hell upon various firing positions, while the other two squads led by Dev and Nava dashed forwards towards the gate covered by the fire of Stiletto Two-One.

Abruptly, a freaking missile took off from somewhere behind Alta crashing into an upper floor of the facility leaving layers of steel raining down.

:: What the kark, LT?! :: Nava and Dev's voices came in unison.

"Karkin' Hell, Tusk. Were you not listenin' to what I was sayin' just a minute ago about collateral damage?" Alta turned his head towards the source of this stupidity.

"You said suppressive fire, LT." Tusk's neutral tone came through the annunciator. Sometimes Scipio really believed there was a droid underneath that Sith-Imperial armor.

Alta only shook his head and turned back to watch as the two squads breached the gate.

:: Stiletto Two Actual to all Sith-Imperial units in the vicinity - we've breached the facility. Repeat, Stiletto Two-breached-the-facility. ::

The fire on the outside of the siege went silent as all focus of the defenders would be preventing the Legion troopers from taking over the facility from the inside.

[member="Dante Sotari"] | [member="Morgan Vance"]​

Her troops finally broke into the palace, and began putting gangster down. They began surrendering in their droves, as their armour was no match for repeating particle rifles. She began looking for the Hutt, she saw him and smiled he was still behind his force field. She moved behind the bulkhead where he was, and then began to cut opened the door with her lightsaber. The hutt could see her cutting through, infont of his forcefield he could see his slaves, and his gangsters and other hangers on being put in chains, or being shot for resisting. He said I surrender, let's talk terms. He pleaded form other side of bulkhead, but soon she had cut through. Then he went for her, out of desperation with hand, she just cut it off, then stabbed him head with her lightsaber. Her blade made a hissing noise as it did, it also made a bad smell, she then made a comment I thought they only smelt bad on outside. As she did she then hit the power supply to the force field, and let smell spread out over the room. She then looked for the man with olive skin, he was cuffed and had guard holding him down. Bring him here, She told her guards, and they dragged him to her. If you wish to live, and possibly prosper tell your men at the mine to stand down! He gulped, and then nodded. He sent word to mine under attack from the sith forces, Stand down, we reached a settlement with the Empire. He got word back, Thank the force that, I thought we where toast. She smiled and said Bring him with me, and a couple of others, of his choice. He chose a couple of people, and they got into a speeder, with her some of her guards. Then made their way to mine.

[member="Scipio Alta"]

Objective: Corrupt the nexus
Allies: [member="Vereshin"]

"Wraith, what is a nexus?" It was on an open field before the Temple of the Gray that Darren finally decided to ask the question that had been burning in his mind since Wraith told them why they were here. Shadows overtook his vision as the red figure of his ghostly half took shape. It is a place of unnatural connection to the Force, be it light dark or otherwise. It can provide strength to those who know how to use it. It is a mark that must be erased.

"You were on Korriban. How do you even know this existed?"

Wraith only chuckled before he faded from view, letting the world return to light. The soldier could only sigh and finish his walk up to Vereshin. He gave the tall man a friendly nod. "Yeah, likewise. My names Darren. You know where this tree is?"

tinker tailor soldier spy
Maridun
Mining Facility
[member="Scipio Alta"] | [member="Dante Sotari"]

There wasn't much to do when you played overwatch to the Overwatch.

Sadly it was one of those things where you couldn't relax either. A million to one chance was still a chance that everything could go to feth in no time and in truth Morgan didn't really trust tech all that much. Anything could happen; from faulty wiring to new counter-tech that nullified the sensory. There wasn't anything that could beat a good set of eyes that saw what they saw.

The fact that his eyes were cybernetics didn't matter.

Definitely not.

"Could get used to this." Vance hummed softly as he checked his blaster rifle one more time. "Sitting on my ass, not getting shot at, what about you?" Maybe she would notice the difference now.

Instead of the eerie silence that constantly covered him there was banter, chatter in between the loud moments of action. Morgan still was as professional as always, but it was interrupted every once in a while. Maybe it was Mirial, the realization that they were consistently hanging by a thread and could die at any moment. That had a sobering effect on some people.

Maybe it had been the trauma shaking something lose.

Who knew really?

Vaal - Groundside
Imperial Outpost Construction Site
Post IV

Zahori turned to look at the stormtrooper. "No, my dear. Just keep the peace and look out for hyenax packs." she responded to him. Zahori leaned up off the table and walked over to a seat brought for her. She sat herself down and watched the little holograms representing the construction crew hard at work on building the foundation for the outpost. "Well, Jorryn, here is when the real fun begins." The sarcasm in her voice was apparent. To keep herself from boredom, she played with sparks of lightning between her fingers. This was not Sith lightning. It was the natural electricity her people, the Kraljica were capable of generating. "Your ambition warms my heart." a sly grin eased it's way on her face. "Someone who knows what they want in life are so much easier to cooperate with. Word of advice, from one Sith to another: keep that dream alive in your head and locked away. You do that, and you'll never lose sight on your goals."

A red blip on the map began flashing. "Seems we have company. Jorryn, you have your weapon on you?" Zahori left the tent and moved towards the far side of the site. She found bodies of several engineers, mangled to death with chunks of meat missing. Zahori sighed. "Told you fools to watch out for those beasts. Time to hunt, I suppose. I can't forgive any hindrance on my plans. And if we don't kill them now, they'll just keep coming back." Zahori set off in the direction of a blood trail she spotted.

[member="Jorryn Fordyce"] | [member="Silence"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom