Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Vote: Darth Vizios

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/22064-promotion-thread-tracker/page-4#entry982581

Look here folks, and see probably one of the oldest knights on the board. Xander hasn't been the most active person, but we all have lives outside of this board. [member="Darth Vizios"] has been in quite a number of dominions to help the One Sith despite this, as well as training and the like.

Out of character he has been a wonderful person to work with in the Sith Assassins, and just a wonderful person to RP with. He inspires me to write for more than just a personal story, but an over arching one for the sake of others, though I dont think he knows that yet.

I say yes. As normal, if no please explain.

[member="Darth Vizios"] has all the skill and dedication of a Master. He has had his times of absence, indeed. However, so do we all. He is as worthy of this promotion, if not more, than I was.

So that is an Aye from me. Or a Yes, if you must.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
What I've seen from [member="Darth Vizios"] is a consistent presence, activity, and a great deal of work put into the character. He's been around IC and OOC, helping to lead the SA and providing much appreciated feedback on topics and issues raised in the OS forums.

All in all, I think he's more than deserving of a promotion, so my vote is yes.

Personally never played with him, yet I have seen him several times. He is calm and collected, having never been seen being rude OOC. Each time I see him, I enjoy what I see.

Yes.

No. Because.

Explanation, it should be more than a simple vote to recognize him as a Knight and a list of threads he has been in. Perhaps a quest of some sort. Something more than just training and battle (even though those are fun).

Oh and I had to disagree. No offense.

[member="Lao Tzu"]

Just so you know, the vote is for Masters only.

And Master vote threads like this are typically how writers get to Master on the board. All of his activity is looked at, not just certain threads.

[member="Lao Tzu"]
Many players choose to have an IC Roleplay doing just that. This is the formality that asks the players superiors to advocate.

Most of the Factions only do the master nomination based on IC factors; you may notice my own post had a lot based on the OOC. Each player needs to have a good enough maturity level etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom