Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MASKS OF MADNESS PREP

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Alright peoples as before for Valen the Republic will be at the Masks of Madness and we are going to work hard, we're going to work smart and we're going to rock it. THis is a small sign up and planning thread that can function for the ooc when the time comes. The event starts on the 30th so we have 20 days to prepare and get ready. If you have any equipment you want Sasori to create for you to use please submit it to the thread in resources. If you have any ideas or want to lead a team to be a squad. Worked great at Valen and we dominated that event, I want to see as much of the faction participate as possible.

Major Faction

Syn

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
I've signed up in all of them.
I've signed up myself and all my alts for all of them.

As for how it is going to be judged.

The threads are going to be open for the time allotted and run until they close. In that time faction participation is key. The more people we have in the threads working the more we will show the Republics ability. It isn't dominions like Valen it is like Dark Harvest where are high levels of participation netted up some top marks so we earned the Shepard.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Antares Windu"]

Sasori can design armor for you and work with dev threads to mine beskar should you need it. Or buy it from the mandalorians

Major Faction

Syn

depending on what your doing and how. Yes you can just start it up though I would suggest asking someone in the roleplay discussion if they would like to help

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I signed up for the PvP one, not sure which one that was. xD
Didn't sign Alachei up to all three because that would leave nothing for my Sithy. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom