Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mando Dom of Togoria: Open

sabrina

I am in the orbital cruiser waiting to deploy, oh and if you want to rebel, pm me for tips, and tell you what we are doing.
@[member="LaxKnight"] and @[member="mdlogan"], this might be good start for you here.

@[member="Strider Garon"]

Last time I was on Togoria I tried to exterminate a large amount of it's population. I couldn't go if I wanted to anyway, I am currently in a Republic trial for that crime and others.

If you were in Mando custody i would of been all like this

judge+dredd.jpg
And then execute ya on the spot. Would be hard because you stared at me all lovingly like but your kind needs to be erased. lol.

@[member="sabrina"] Well, if I were to join my character would need a reason to. I mean, he is a merc and I am not sure how he would fit in.

sabrina

well ether with, the planetary deference force, as let`s be honest, if mandalorian show up, your going to be hired.
or with the mandalorians, as a recruited scout, on the ground if thing`s go south.
@[member="mdlogan"]

sabrina

that`s up to you, but if you like advice @[member="Strider Garon"], would be best to ask rp wise.
@[member="mdlogan"] just wait for him to reply :D

If you are with the mandos: You could be a hired gun for security purposes.

If you are against us: Then you can be a saboteur or assassin or what ever else you can think of. @[member="mdlogan"]

Alright I will. Thanks. :)
Just FYI, this is not the character. The character I will be using is Sy' Q. Lant. Again just letting you know.

Okay, I think I will side against the Mandos.
No hard feelings, I hope. :D

I plan to place him nearby inside the capitol and to try (and fail) to break the peace through an attempt at assassination. Is that alright? Any ideas?

sabrina

@sy' q. lant heck I am helping start a rebellion, so their will be no ooc hard feeling`s.
piece of ic advise, they full kitted up in beskar armour, don`t get them get close, they will hurt you.
but that ic not ooc. (aim for their`s eyes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom