Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mando Dom of Togoria: Open

Taming the Tigers (Mandalorian Dominion of Togoria: Open)

So Togoria has just agreed to join the mandos. Now its time for fun and games. We are opening this thread not just to be a dom but could also to consist of factions or individuals wishing to interact with us in Celebration or sabatoge (Skirmish like). Yes you would be aiding us in the 100 post count but its all for story arc and good fun.

Keep it fun, keep it fair and keep it realistic.

sabrina

Thank you, the others are doing some thing, and I have put message in about, the 50 post rule to try help.
Also I like to say you, good sport about it to, @[member="Strider Garon"]
Oh what type of carbine, could red guard have, decide rifle too powerful for her to handle.

So this a noob question here... Don't shoot me...

Anything goes in these Dom threads as long as we get to 100 posts and it follows the setting in the first few posts right?

Yeah @[member="Strider Garon"] I read the opening post and decided this was not the place to blow something up... Though some celebrating could be in order. Mando's partying hard could still lead to explosions... Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom