Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Tournamentarium: Clans of Mandalore Dominion of Velmor

“[member="Azure Djitred"], Tell her it’s snack time! If she’s not lucid she’s placid as a... Kriff!” Yasha dove back into the maze, as the crowds whooped with excitement. Tamar fired at Yasha’s cloak, the stun bolts clipping off her shoulder with a pwing. A stray bolt of lightning played over the maze, as Tamar plunged in firing at Yasha.

“I almost got her, [member="Mig Gred"]! I almost got her!” Tamar yelped, as Yasha readied her hammer for the excited nanny.

Tamar turned and saw Yasha swing.

“I don’t got her! I don’t almost got her! Yikes!!” The nanny tore off down the maze, firing behind her. Yasha laughed and jogged after Tamar.

“Kaine?! Did you just yell for a kid?! Azure, she might drink it if the kid does too. Tamar, you served her, you know!”

“Okay maybe placid is a strong word... she’s highly open to suggestion in her non-lucid state... oh, and Yasha?” Two loud pew pew’s rocked the stadium, as the crowd blurted out in celebration.

In the distraction Ahani provided, Tamar doubled back, and double-tapped Yasha in the side.

“Aawwww! Tamar got me! You’re on your own, [member="Skorvek"]! Hah! Good shot, vod!” Yasha threw her arm good naturedly around Tamar giving the fellow Epicanthix a firm side hug. “Now. Shall we save the planet and get the good Empress home? Preferably before we’re all turned to slag?”

“I’m not going near her! She’d recognize my aura straight away. You do it. I’m going to find my hot date!” Tamar tipped her helmet back and grinned, as Yasha laughed.

“Fair enough. Well done you, and don’t worry about the kids. I’ll honour our bet and put them to bed myself.” Yasha grinned under her buy’ce, and shot up into the air as Tamar squealed, rushing to Mig’s position.

“Kain’ik, I’m sending Azure to your quadrant. When she gets there, she’s got something that should knock Ahani out. Sterling, if you wouldn’t mind taking Raya to her mother it would help. Kain’ik, Darlyn, you’re doing awesome, guys.” Yasha kept her voice level and tone jovial. If she showed the headache roiling inside, it could rip peoples’ resolve far off the axis of sensibility.

Landing on the King’s box with a clang, it was time for Yasha and the King to have a very long chat about trusting vagrants.

“So! Your majesty. About that treaty. I believe the shouts and caws of your citizens is representation enough that the Mandalorians put on entertainment for Velmor, eh? And... about Matilda...”

"Snack time?" Azure muttered curiously as she looked down at the medicine bottles hanging at her waist. "I ... suppose that would work... I'm headed that way now." Azure checked the cameras on her data pad one last time, and made sure the "injured" in the building would be safe before leaving. Making haste towards the area of the arena she saw lightning spark from, Azure pulled the bottle of medicine from it's holding just as she came into view of the spar.

Seeing [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] with the child, she ran over to them. "Help me get her attention, will you?"

[member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Ahani Zambrano"]

The King of Velmor clapped and cheered. This was going wonderfully! Mandalorians were chuffing good with surprises, they even liked that Matilda malark, the homeless who his Royal Highness personally gave this job.

He saw how the Mandalorians were cheering on their brethren, healing the ‘wounded’, making defences, even negotiating a giant buzzing maze. All was going well.

And Matilda gave them all a good shock it seemed. How beautiful. Maybe it was good of the Mandalorians to bring Velmor and its’ surrounding systems into the Clans, after all. Not that he was going to deny the Mandos, oh no, King Tirin was sane.

Unlike Matilda, poor girl… ought to get the counsellor back in to continue his assessment. She might’ve gone a bit off. He went to raise his hand, convinced that if even General Australis could bound down to join the fun, this entire festive arena session was a raging success.

That was, until Mand’alor the Infernal decided to pay him a personal and quite impressively jumped, visit. His guards barely got the chance to come forth, when more of the Mandalorians appeared courtesy of Kaine Australis. Yasha raised her hand, tilting her wolf-helm.

“Thanks Vevut. There’s no blood to be found today. Everyone can stand down.” Yasha laughed good naturedly, taking the time to watch the King’s reactions.

“Yes, Mand’alor! I was about to make my grand and beautiful statement. We remain quite impressed by your a-peoples, and how they handle all sorts of enigmatic and dastardly situations. So, as discussed, I would like Velmor to join the Clans of Mandalore… if you believe we added to the amusements, all things equal?”

“I do. We performed for you, your people gave a performance for us, and we are quite prepared to handle Velmor’s defence if the planet should ever get attacked. So, that’s a deal, then.”

“Yes. Quite the deal.” King Tirian shook Yasha’s hand, deflating only slightly, when he realized how much larger hers was than his own. Then again, she was considerably larger than human females to begin with.

Raising his hands, he spoke out at the commphone, which increased his voice across the arena. “My a-peoples! We have witnessed today the a-triumph of Mandalorian wit, medicine and stick-to-it-ive-ness! And we’ve had one heck of a good time, eh!?”

The stadium roared, even if some were curiously looking down at the display between [member="Darlyn Excron"], [member="Kaine Australis"] and [member="Ahani Zambrano"].

“It is with a-great a-pleasure I wish to a-welcome Velmor into the Clans of Mandalore! Now, let’s celebrate!” The crowds erupted, ‘wounded’ around [member="Beth Cadera"], [member="Cleru"], [member="Azure Djitred"] and [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] began to get up and clap, cheering on their ‘medics’ and ‘defenders’.

The maze around [member="Skorvek"], Tamar & [member="Mig Gred"] descended into flat land, and Tamar took the opportunity to run at Mig and throw her arms around his shoulders.

“We did it! We did it, Mig!” The Nanny jumped up and down, this battle was won with only a few shots.

Back up in the King’s Box, Yasha leaned against the side rail and tipped her helm once more.

“Matilda isn’t a vagrant, by the way. She’s an Empress-Consort of the Sith Empire, and we’d like to take her home, if you don’t mind. You know, before she goes lucid.”

The King balked, looking back down and pointing at [member="Ahani Zambrano"] and back again.

“But… how do we attribute her wages for her paycheque?”

“…. I’ll make sure she gets it… you really are a naieve artist, aren’t you?”

“… Yyyyyyyyep!”

“Awesome. Alright… okay. Best planet ever.” With that, Yasha tipped her hand to her visor, saluted and motioned to Vevut. “Vevut here will get all the paperwork signed, while I help the vode. Oya.”

With that, Yasha jumped back down from the Royal Box, and with a few hops landed in the ring behind Kaine.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="Azure Djitred"] [member="Sterling Kinslayer"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Tyran Numeck"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Cleru"] [member="Varian"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom