Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandalorian Enclave Within The Dominion

I am a son of the Mountain.
613-banner-1489036128.png
"Education and armor, self-defense, our tribe, our language, our leader—all help us survive."
Our armies scattered and our homeland nearly destroyed. What is left? What remains for the Warrior culture of the Mandalorians? Years of infighting, servitude to the Sith, deference to the Jedi and what have we gained?
Nothing but destruction.
MandalorianProtectors.jpg
Description:
After the tragedy on Mandalore several clans left the desolate world, finding refuge within The Dominion. Rallying behind Clan Tal'Verda these Mandalorians formed the Dominion's first Mandalorian enclave. The enclave is headed by Zaz Tal'Verda, a young but enthusiastic Mandalorian warrior who believes the future of the Mandalorians lies beside the the Dominion.
Clan Tal'Verda, while based on Ession, has an outpost on Concordia that serves as their base of operations for their time on Mandalore.
The Mandalorian Enclave on Ession holds strict to the Resol'nare and most traditional Mandalorian teachings. While they do not hold as strict to the "Nomad's Curse," and are based primarily on Ession they are known to migrate to Concordia, Dxun, and when possible Mandalore.

[member="Zaz Tal'Verda"] We are our own worst enemies. Preach unity but you reach for power through personal gain. The title of Mand'alor is a heavy burden to bear. Are you confident that you have the strength for such responsibility, let alone command the respect of the mandalorians as a whole? Sure, a trial by combat. Say you defeat Vilaz. What next? Have us join the dominion? The clans would toss you out the moment you try. You see weakness in our people, and you are right to see it. We were once a great empire, plenty of realestate under our control.

Want to know what defeated this mighty empire? Was the very people that built it. Was our own hands. Always squabbling for power, someone always wanting to bear the title Mand'alor and steer the ship in their own desired direction. Our pride, our over inflated egos and stubbornness blinded and deffend our ability to unite. So boy, How do you think you with one clan, a faction of aruetii going to convince us that your will is the best path we should follow when we are already forging our own to salvation?

[member="Strider Garon"], Its called making a story.

If he really wants to claim the title of Manda'lor, then do what you can to stop him while making it a story for the boards to read. As they say in many sports, "Save it for the Field."

If anyone wants, and believes that [member="Zaz Tal'Verda"] is deserving of the title, then they will follow him. If they want to stop him, and know he is going to try, then have your own group prevent him if you must. or you can be like [member="Alkor Centaris"], and myself who don't care who the Manda'lor is, and fight for any of our friends who are Mandalorian.

Do what you think is right. But please leave the passive aggressive comments out of this.

[member="Atheus"] Just giving him something to chew on.

By all means, take it to the board. Join the multiple open mandalorian threads we have put up and knock shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the active mandalorians and find out what we are all about. I have known a few Tal'verda in my life span on this site, but i sure as hell do not know Zaz.

[member="Strider Garon"], To let you in on a secret, Atheus is not an open person. Thus with his character design, I don't join open threads unless prevalent to his condition.

Atheus wants to fight for those he trusts and potentially follow. However, he does it his own way. As stated in his character sheet, He prefers to work alone, or with the least amount of people possible. I thank you for the invitation, but I will not be joining at this time. Nor will he be joining the Tal'verda clan. However, if someone specifically asks for his help, he might, MIGHT help them.

I am a son of the Mountain.
[member="Strider Garon"] It's my opinion and belief a different approach needs to be taken. I don't believe the current Mand'alor will be able to take that approach. Only time will tell what will happen in the end and I'm sure you'll see Zaz around quite a bit very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom