Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandal Hypernautics

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"] - Check your holomessages. Such a request is not within my ability to fulfill at this time. If you wish to do such a thing, you ARE allowed to utilize the forging facilities at Mandal Hyperpernautics for your project, provided you do so under the supervision of the staff (NPCs). if you wish to utilize the chassis for the Hyperion Combat Armor, credit must be given to the base armor's original manufacturer upon completion.

[member="Brent Warnel"] - Approved

[member="Katbirye Rekr"]

At this time, I have received no reports of you exploits in combat or otherwise. Whether they be in support of the United Clans of Mandalore, or the Mandalorian Empire. As such I am denying your request to purchase a set of Hyperion Beskar'gam - until such time as you can provide suitable evidence of your accomplishments as a Mandalorian warrior. In the meantime, I am willing to provide you with a full suit of Eukar'gam which will include a combat shielding unit such as those found as part of the Hyperion Combat Armor.

Titan

[member="Anija Betna"] I will take the Eukar'gam with the hyperion shielding in the meantime. At least until Yaga Minor has been acquired by the Empire..

[member="Katbirye Rekr"] - The Hyperion Beskar'gam is in very limited production. As such, I am extremely reluctant to sell to a warrior who I have yet to see truly prove themselves on the field of battle. Yaga Minor is minor in the grand scheme of things. Distinguish yourself on the field of battle - at Yaga Minor and elsewhere - and show yourself the warrior you profess to be.

Then we'll talk.

[member="Katbirye Rekr"] [member="Isley Verd"] @Mandalorian Empire

All order of Mandal Hypernautics products by members of the Mandalorian Empire are currently ON HOLD due to current IC happenings, inter-factional relationships, and politics. Sales will resume soon.

This hold does NOT extend to access to Mandalorian Iron. While created by smiths under the employ of Mandal Hypernautics, it is not exclusive, and can be created by any beskarsmith of sufficient skill.

All order of Mandal Hypernautics products by members of the Mandalorian Empire shall resume as normal. [member="Isley Verd"]

To all potential buyers:

Please bear in mind that some items are in limited supply. Please consult the item submission [ A list can be found in the very first post of this thread]. Feel free to contact me with questions via this thread or PM before deciding on your purchase. Please keep in mind, that most times, I shall respond as I would in-character :p

Anija Betna said:
All order of Mandal Hypernautics products by members of the Mandalorian Empire shall resume as normal. [member="Isley Verd"]

To all potential buyers:

Please bear in mind that some items are in limited supply. Please consult the item submission [ A list can be found in the very first post of this thread]. Feel free to contact me with questions via this thread or PM before deciding on your purchase. Please keep in mind, that most times, I shall respond as I would in-character :p
See above....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom