Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mandal Hypernautics

Ricochet

R
[member="Captain Larraq"]

From my Faction Admin Head

Aram Kalast said:
....There was a time we were considering approaching them from an OOC stand...never IC to my knowledge. Make sure they weren't mistaken by the NPC Final Order faction the GA used alongside the Primeval.

I think you may be confusing us with Final Order. We have no IC, and frankly OOC, affiliation with Primeval.

[member="James Justice"]

Justice Shipping is a Tier 3 Company. According to current starship rules, you may only operate combat ships up to a total of 1,000 meters in maximum ship size and 4,500 meters in length of total ships.

The Kandosii Dreadnought is too large for your company to operate. Likewise, the total length of Corvettes alone exceeds 4,500 meters.

I've no problem selling you ships, but double check your numbers first.

[member="Audren Sykes"]

Approved

[member="Cryil Lynn"]

Yes, but I'm not familiar with the product you are attempting to purchase. I'm not entirely sure it is a Mandal Hypernautics product.

Could you please provide a hyperlink to the item you are wishing to purchase?

[member="Echo Emerald"]

I can't sell you the Jahaatir Ewar Frigates. They are pretty much a faction only thing. The rest of your order I can fill... But I think your boss is currently fighting Larraq in the Mando/Republic Invasion. I'll have to hold off on selling you the ships until the thread is completed. Depending on how that thread goes, Larraq may not wish to sell warships to Justice Shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom