Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a restart!

Hello, all!

With the vacation over and back in the ordinary grind at work again, I'm trying to make a restart with some of my characters which stories have come to a halt. Pretty much anything would go as long as it, at least to some degree, runs with the characters bio and timeline. Depending on the character, I would also definately be open to explore new paths and ideas. Making new connections and all that!

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla
Jessica Bowers Jessica Bowers
Christine Dellard Christine Dellard
Kathryn Foster Kathryn Foster

So, please hit me up if you got any ideas or are in the market for a new acquiantance! And also, don't be afraid to drop me a DM if I owe you any posts that I might have missed! :)

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Kathryn Foster Kathryn Foster

Perhaps Red could meet Kathryn again and have another series of mishaps. :)

Or maybe you would like to meet one of my other characters, such as my newest character, the psychopathic creator of the Subjects, Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein , or maybe even my Schizophrenic yet lovable Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , or the ruthless tactical droid TE-236 TE-236 , or the bizarre assassin droid QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo , or perhaps my first attempt at a female character, the personality shifting spy, Subject 82 Snow .

I have a minor faction, The Elysium Empire that'd love to have you if you'd like!

We are basically a small fleet of Monarchists with Imperial beliefs, but we are unique as we believe in finding a balance between freedom and order, rather than all out authoritarian/toleration system. For example, (when we get em) planets will be allowed to use their own justice systems, and have their own militias (Yep, no stormtroopers everywhere lol).

We have a Constitution, a unique government involving a senate and a council, a small army and fleet, and currently there are two members and one member-to-be that hasn't been created yet.

You can be anything...a senator, a doctor, a captain, a smuggler, a spy...literally pick anything and we can write it in :)

Hello there,

The name is CH-3F, i'm a B1 Series Battle Droid.
I an Mercenary, Part Time Smuggler, Full time Cleaner & Chef.
I am programmed with all kinds of languages, information, and combat.
Concluding, If you're in need of an assistant droid to help you out with anything, from bodyguard work to cooking, i'm your droid.

Thank you, and good day

Statement: Hello.
Propositions: I am a assassin, mercinary, force-welder, and thousand year old crystal. I’m up for any job/thread.
Statement: On thing- I hate organics and wish to see them bow before droids. But I won’t kill anyone( unless they get on my nerves).
Question: So mind if another joins the threading?

Mallory Bash

M
Love your characters. I have been looking for some threads for my spacer, Mal. I think she would be an interesting pairing with Tan'yill to team up for a job or misadventure, or Christine who just looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom