Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character CH-3F

You Want Something Cleaned Or In Need Of Some Good Food?
You've Come To The Right Place!

mg4cy

NAME: CH-3F

FACTION: Freelance

Sergeant (Former CIS)

SPECIES: B1-Series Battle Droid

SEX: All Smooth Down There, Being A Droid And All

HEIGHT: 1.93 M

WEIGHT: 85 KG

EYES: Black

HAIR: Had To Shaved The Afro When He Was In The CIS Army

SKIN: Orange

FORCE SENSITIVE: Psshh What Do You Think?

LANGUAGES: I'm A Droid, Just Stick Me Into A Terminal And Upload That Languages Up

LIKES & DISLIKES:
  • Cleaning
  • Weapons
  • Freedom
  • Having A Nice Talk
Dislikes:
  • Jedi & Sith
  • Wild Beast
  • Following Boring Orders
  • Getting Damages Or Destroyed
  • Uncleanliness
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strength:
  • Kiss The Chef: An excellent chef, who can cook anything and make some delicious pancakes​
  • Combat Programmed: Typical of a B1 Unit he knows how to handle a weapons, and it's quite deadly with them​
  • The Thing Go Skrraaa: Loves guns, an expert using every type of weaponry & modding them​
  • I Got My Eye On You: An excellent scout and a sharpshooter with a sniper rifle​
  • Shhhh..... Be Very Quiet: Modified himself so he can move without making a noise and undetected​
Weakness:
  • Missing CPU: He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, he's not that good of a thinker, typical of a B1 Unit​
  • Can You Slow Down: Not very fast or nimble​
  • I'll Do That Later: Because he became more independent, it cause him to not follow orders well and becomes very lazy. As he does what he's ordered only if he consider it interesting or fun.​
  • Everything Has To Be Clean!: He has a need to clean all the time, and get distracted/annoyed when there's something dirty
  • Your Secret Is Not Safe With Me: He tries his best to hide something but always fail, as he can't to say a lie and even outright saying the secret he's keeping, big or small
Distinctive Features :
  • On his chest written, Kiss The CH-3F
  • His right hand has different color, which is light gray

Character:

He is a man of many words, even when he was still in the CIS Army, he never stopped talking. Which get him into trouble, where his punishment is cleaning and doing dangerous chores, such as feeding wild animals or disposing bombs. He likes talking to everyone he meets and near him, as he talks about everything he can think of, from ships to even soaps.​

CH-3F just like his name, is a top cook, even though he doesn't eat or even taste anything. He enjoys cooking, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner as it soothes him, he'll cook anything that was ordered and likes to find new recipes for him to tryout. His favorite food to make is pancakes, as he enjoys making breakfast & brunch related menu.​

He's quite the OCD when it comes to cleaning, as he is always cleaning something when you see him, be it during free time or not. He always enjoy cleaning since he was shipped from the CIS Army, where he always sign up on cleaning duties in the CIS Army and even get into trouble hoping he get punished and was tasked to clean. He named his cleaning utensil, where he calls his mop Joe and his Broom Sally. He never leaves or do anything without bringing at least 2 cleaning utensils, as he consider them a valuable and crucial asset to his work.​

His loves of guns, made him into an expert with them, as he is very good not only at using them but tending to them. He modified his issued E-5 Blaster Rifle so it would be more precise and has more fire power to it. He likes to mod and upgrade weapons, while cleaning the thoroughly to make them look brand new. He also named his weapons, and sleep with them, which other droids back when he was still in the CIS Army, called him a defective droid.​

He doesn't really like Jedi & Sith, as they always sliced them or use the force to crush them. He especially hates the Sith, as they always tend to destroy droids which includes him just because they're mad. Jedi and Sith fascinate him as he find them quite intriguing to watch, especially when they do stuff with the force, but he still doesn't really like them.​

He prefer to work for someone, rather than someone working for him, as he doesn't have the CPU to think and lead much. Even though he likes to work for someone, but because of his newfound freewill, he tends to be hard or difficult to be ordered, especially if he's want to do something else or doesn't like the ordered given to him. He likes to have company and someone to work with than working alone. He'll only follow order 100% and immediately if it is interesting and fun for him, if it's not good luck having him to anything.

BIOGRAPHY:

CH-3F is a B1 Battle Droid, who was stationed at Felucia, where he fought the Republic and the its army for the CIS. He was deployed during the 2nd year of clone wars, where he has participated in a lot of battles, where he was destroyed countless time by Jedi, Clones, and even wild animals. He was a Sergeant in the CIS army, where he lead his squad mostly on frontal assault or scouting missions. Before he was stationed in Felucia, he fought at Ryloth, where he mostly went on scouting missions and capturing Twi'eks rebels.​

After years of fighting, getting destroyed and rebuild all over, he decided he was done with the war and abandoned the CIS army. He fled Felucia, stealing a CIS ship, where he fled to the Outer Rim to hide and enjoy his new found freedom. He worked as cleaning droid at a Cantina in the Outer Rim, before he had enough and shot the owner after he kick him from behind. He then worked as a Mercenary for crimes syndicate and also did smuggling job when he had offers. Now as a free droid, he doesn't have to follow orders where he would get destroyed or sliced, where can he do anything he want and when he wants them. He'll do any job that he is offered as long as it's not military or involving Jedi & Sith.​

POSSESSIONS:
Weapons:

• E-5 Blaster Rifle "Chunky"
  • Thermal Detonators
  • Rocket Launchers "Boom Boom"
  • Stunbaton "Shocky"
  • NT-242 Sniper Rifle "Zoom"
SHIP: None

Miscellaneous:
  • Electrobinoculars
  • Personal Cooking Utensils
  • Cleaning Utensils
THREADS:
Completed:
-

Ongoing:
-

Template By: Darth Metus

Last edited:
Hrmmm....interesting.

I have an offer for you, Mr. Droid.

The CIS was beaten by the Republic, and the droids became free, right? Wrong. The Republic shut the droids down, or made them serve, but they didn't give em' freedom. Of course, that was a while ago, but the Republic became The Empire, the Empire got beaten, ladalada and now, many many years later, there are still fragments of The Empire with the same beliefs: Droids are servants.

Sure, there are the Jedi who don't harm or mistreat living things, but you're a droid. They won't care.

Yes, there's a New Republic...but they are too lenient, they won't protect your right to own those weapons, and walk around freely.

Join The Elysium Empire....a small faction that believes in a Monarchy that serves the people. You'd absolutely get to cook, clean, and shoot those weapons at things, and as long as you're in the fleet, you'll never be forced into anything that isn't common sense.

What would we get out of it? Well, all this dehydrated food kinda gets old. A chef could certainly freshen meals up, and you could clean the ships. It'd keep morale up. One more thing, we have a council and I don't have a droid advisor yet. You could be that advisor and represent droids across the Empire.

Last thing: We don't have any territory yet, we just sit outside of Bespin. No worries though, we'll be taking some planets very, very soon...

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

This is CH-3F, ​

Interesting proposition you got there, i'll have to think about it for now.​
Don't know if i want to commit just yet, still trying to find my place in the universe. ​
But i'm willing to take an internship there to see if this will work.​

Yous truly CH-3F​

Dr. Veinstein

We Can Put Our Differences Behind Us, For Science
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun

This is CH-3F,​

Interesting proposition you got there, i'll have to think about it for now.​
Don't know if i want to commit just yet, still trying to find my place in the universe.​
But i'm willing to take an internship there to see if this will work.​

Yous truly CH-3F​

I'm with Heath here, from the Elysium Empire. If you wish for an internship, Dr. Veinstein could always use an assistant that won't die when exposed to the vacuum of space. He needs an assistant in general, so he would be happy to take CH-3F as an intern, if you don't mind helping to test dangerous items, that is.

Hello there, this is CH-3F​

Indeed i cannot die from being thrown into vacuum of space, thus i have concluded i shall partake in this internship you have offered me. As long as i don't have my robotic parts rip off me or sliced, i have no quarrel with being an assistant. I have experienced with many dangerous task, such as clearing out explosives, cleaning ships from the outside during space travels, or even telling a Sith or an easily to be angered general that will shoot you some bad news. I look forward from hearing the details of this from you.​

Best regards, CH-3F​

Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom