Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Major Factions, Delete Your Factions

Burnout or staleness? I guess the solution is the same, but I for one am hungry for some of that board-lore that the leaders of faction can provide. They reach back into the ancient times. The dark places of Discord. The back rooms and the utterances of plans atop plans atop plans.

Burnout or staleness? I guess the solution is the same, but I for one am hungry for some of that board-lore that the leaders of faction can provide. They reach back into the ancient times. The dark places of Discord. The back rooms and the utterances of plans atop plans atop plans.

Those dark discords reach back maybe a max of two years of Chaos’s 10. They also do NOT find this thread funny.

Hey, my Faction leader deserves all the respect and admiration. So just delete all the other Factions except ours.
But wait... Then everyone would join our Faction and ruin it with their stagnation...
Scratch that.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Super unpopular opinion alert - bring back activity checks and wipe the map.

I would be curious how many of the current Major Factions would throw in the towel if they had to start over or rebuild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom