Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Major Factions, can you stop trying to pander to every idea?

I’m just here to gain UCs

From what I can see, from the most part, is the subfactions are created so writers with the same common interests in a MF can create more stories together.

Sure, it can get a repetitive when there are 10 different Mando factions, or 6 different Jedi sub-groups, but when you boil it down it is just like minded people wanting to write stories together.

And when it comes to that, I see nothing wrong with subfactions.

So what if a Jedi factions has a criminal-Jedi group, or a Military focused faction has a group of Mando fighters. Let the people write the Star Wars that they want to.

Yeah but like when had community outraged stopped you b4

Do it you won’t

Okay, I'm going to answer this seriously for a second, to a way in which I think every human here can relate.

Would you rather risk your life for a stupid decision YOU made, or a stupid decision someone ELSE made?

When I say no to an idea yet you see me posting up anime goth mommy reacts, that's how I felt in the moment when you spoke to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom