Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Administrators / SWRP Chaos Staff Team

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
Maybe have certain restrictions as to what kind of staff you can be? Do you REALLY want someone who's 100% biased to a certain faction to be an RPJ, for example? Maybe have it so faction admins that are also Factory Judges cannot approve tech for their own faction, another example.
We already hold Staff up to ridiculous expectations as it stands, I don't see why we have to punish their involvement with further convoluted rules, all because a subset of members feel insecure and paranoid.

totes honesty and transparency

I currently have aspirations towards one day leading a Major Faction to glory, blood and battle

I don't feel it's fair for the community to ask me not to partake in a game I created

I also don't feel it's fair for me to ask Staff to continue abiding by this rule if it won't apply to me

How bout dem apples, haters

*z snaps*

Tefka said:
totes honesty and transparency

I currently have aspirations towards one day leading a Major Faction to glory, blood and battle

I don't feel it's fair for the community to ask me not to partake in a game I created

I also don't feel it's fair for me to ask Staff to continue abiding by this rule if it won't apply to me

How bout dem apples, haters

*z snaps*
The Great Tefka has returned to his former glory! The days of Teferi Efreet have come back and blessed us by its mightiness and greatness. May this day never end!

Seriously, I miss seeing you RP. All these former Jedi days when you ruled it, the time when we had weekend events, these... beautiful times. They were glorious. They were powerful. I would love to see your IC posts again. :(

excited.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom