Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Maji Ironworks

kraytdivider.png

clonQ6p.gif

Built To Last

The official online marketplace for Maji Ironworks, owned by Shai Maji Shai Maji . With a listing that regularly promises new and top-quality products, there is bound to be something that tickles your fancy.

Maji Ironworks reserves the right of admission and does not provide custom orders to the general public. No sales shall be made to Sith or Sith sympathizers. Beskar materials only available to Mandalorians. T's and C's apply.

majiiw1.gif
  • M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1: Versatile and balanced armour. Highly customizable and available in either Duraplast or Beskar. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack: Highly customizable ion jetpack featuring unlimited runtime, personal deflector shield and two modular missile launchers. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Pulsar' jetpack: Upgraded jetpack with a number of new features. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Halo' jump boots: Low profile and stealthy jump boots packing a high explosive secret. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Exoskeleton: An exoskeleton that boosts the user's movement. Compact enough to be worn under armour or clothing. | closed market | Limited
  • M.I. Universal Heads-Up Display: Versatile HUD system that can tend to a variety of environments and situations. | open market | Mass-produced
  • CovOps Armour: A durable and powerful suit designed for any situation, from covert operations to all-out warfare. | closed market | Limited
  • M.I. Personal Deflector Shield: Combat shield generator designed to be hand-held or mounted in a vambrace | closed market | Minor

majiiw2.gif
  • M.I. Augmented Beskad: Beskar short sword with vibroblade motor. Purchase limited to Mandalorians and select others. | closed market | Limited
  • M.I. Telescopic Electrostaff: Collapsible electrostaff made of phrik. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 4 blaster rifle: Full auto modular particle/blaster rifle with a built-in artillery mode | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Model 5 CBC: Compact "SMG" blaster designed as a PDW and niche weapon between a rifle and pistol. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol: Modular particle/blaster pistol that also features the capability to fire sonic rounds. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Model 7 shotgun: Powerful shotgun sporting a disrupter mode among other settings and features. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 12 shatter rifle: High powered sniper rifle capable of shooting just about any type of ammunition. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Model 13 anti-material rifle: Powerful handheld laser cannon designed to take out vehicles and heavy targets. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 29 missile launcher: Powerful launcher capable of firing a variety of ordinance. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Model 32 multiple grenade launcher: Powerful grenade launcher capable of firing various projectiles | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 34 universal repeater: Medium repeater designed for a variety of uses, also sports different fire modes and extra features. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Model 38 blaster rifle: Simple, reliable, and very affordable blaster rifle. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 39 heavy repeater: Automatic laser cannon designed to be used in emplacements or vehicles. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Model 6M hybrid pistol: Upgraded particle/blaster pistol that also features the capability to fire sonic and EMP rounds, as well as fire in full-auto. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 21 rocket launcher: Powerful, light and accurate launcher capable of firing a variety of rockets. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Model 8 flamethrower: Versatile short range flamethrower capable of shooting various substances | open market | Mass-produced

majiiw3.gif
  • M.I. Mandalorian Assault Walker: Powerful bipedal walker fitted with various armament and defences. | closed market | Minor
  • 'Howler' Basilisk War Droid: Giant, semi-sentient droid that packs a mean punch. Capable of hyperspace travel as well as combat in and out of atmosphere | closed market | Limited
  • 'Badger' main battle tank: Heavy tank built to fight in a variety of situations. | closed market | Minor

majiiw4.gif
  • Mynock-Class Light Freighter: Fast and agile light freighter that's easy to maintain and highly modular. | open market | Mass-produced
  • Xandu-Class Starfighter: Fast and powerful starfighter designed to be easy to maintain and modify. | closed market | Minor
  • Acklay-Class Frigate: Fast and nimble frigate built to move fast and hit hard. Versatile design allows for the ship to fill a variety of roles. | closed market | Minor
  • Golem-Class Heavy Freighter: Heavy freighter that's easy to maintain and highly modular. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Rancor-Class Cruiser: Versatile and sturdy cruiser with good firepower and mobility. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. Verminoth-Class Star Destroyer: Powerful star destroyer with a large hangar space for excellent support work. | closed market | Minor

majiiw5.gif
  • M.I. Model 48 Heavy Quad-Laser Cannon: Affordable heavy laser cannon that can fill a variety of roles on ships of virtually any size. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 40-series Laser Cannons: A series of light, medium and heavy laser cannons designed for either offensive or defensive use. Can fire normal bolts or particle bolts. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 50-series Turbolaser Cannons: Series of light, medium and heavy turbolaser cannons which can fire particle bolts as well. Designed for all kinds of uses. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 60-series ordinance launchers: Series of light, medium and heavy launchers which can fire any guided and unguided ordinance. Designed for all kinds of uses. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 68 automatic ordinance launcher: Automatic medium launcher designed to lay down heavy firepower. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 70-series ion cannons: Series of light, medium and heavy ion cannons, capable of being used in any size of ship. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 100-series railguns: Series of light, medium and heavy railguns, capable of being used in any size of ship. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Model 108 seismic cannon: Incredibly powerful capital ship weapon mimicking the devastating power of a massive seismic charge. | closed market | Semi-unique
  • M.I. 'Hunter-Seeker' Fire Control System: Simple but highly effective targeting software and/or computer for any weapon that can support it. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Fire Suppression System: A fire extinguishing system that can be installed into new ships or retrofitted into old ships. Comes with complimentary fire extinguishers and contingency features as well. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Multi-Fuel Fission Reactor: A reactor design capable of running on virtually any type of fuel. Can also be installed in a wide variety of vehicles and buildings. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Cyclic Shield Generator: Sturdy shield generator designed for use in any type of configuration. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Rotating Communications System: A versatile comms software and hardware for use in virtually any situation. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Scan-Jam Package: Powerful sensor, scanner, and jamming package for use in a variety of vehicles and installations. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Kinetic Power Generator: Versatile generator capable of powering itself for emergency situations. | open market | Mass-produced
  • M.I. Universal Ammunition Feed: Modular reloading system designed to fit into any kind of vehicle. | open market | Mass-produced

kraytdivider.png

Last edited:

Howdy, Shai Maji Shai Maji

I'd love to pre-order this beauty - 'Howler' Mk.1 Basilisk War Droid

And if I can purchase a Chicken as well please - M.I. Mandalorian Assault Walker

APPROVED

Apologies for the inconvenience, the Howler is still undergoing Quality Inspection before shipping out. It will be delivered to you free of charge.

The Howler is still pending, but feel free to use it the moment it is approved

Greetings. House Haskler of Anaxes would like to purchase a production licence for the following:
Payment can be handled either via our offshore bank accounts on Muunilinst or by a partnership with our own company, Dalness Manufacturings & Shipbuilding.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler
Unfortunately, Maji Ironworks will not issue out a production licence to other companies. If you are interested in obtaining more than one ship, however, we can organise a special discount for bulk purchases.

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
Dear Shai Maji Shai Maji

Maji Ironworks's will to keep for itself its licences is duly noted.

However, the offer to arrange special prices for bulk purchases is appreciated. As such, House Haskler of Anaxes has re-evaluated its needs and now wishes to have a permanent access to this article of your catalog for military purpose. Once again, arrangements can be made in order to handle the payment procedures of an item we expect to be expensive given its quality.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler

Dear Shai Maji Shai Maji

Maji Ironworks's will to keep for itself its licences is duly noted.

However, the offer to arrange special prices for bulk purchases is appreciated. As such, House Haskler of Anaxes has re-evaluated its needs and now wishes to have a permanent access to this article of your catalog for military purpose. Once again, arrangements can be made in order to handle the payment procedures of an item we expect to be expensive given its quality.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler
Doesn’t seem to be an issue. House Haskler has permission to buy as many ships as they want.

Just a heads up, the ships are still undergoing testing and quality inspection, but pre-orders can be made for when the ships are ready to be sold to the public.

The ship is not yet approved in the factory, but it will be added to the store page for use the moment it is ready

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
Greetings,

After evaluation of our needs and your offers, House Haskler has decided it would like to sign a contract for access to any and all articles put to sale by Maji Ironworks. As a token of good faith, said Maji Ironworks will also have access to Dalness Manufacturings and Shipbuilding's catalog at their own leisure.
Additionally, payment will be processed as usual.

With utmost regards,
Moff Julius Haskler

Last edited:
  • M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1: Versatile and balanced armour. Highly customizable and available in either Duraplast or Beskar. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack: Highly customizable ion jetpack featuring unlimited runtime, personal deflector shield and two modular missile launchers. | closed market | Minor
  • M.I. 'Halo' jump boots: Low profile and stealthy jump boots packing a high explosive secret. | closed market | Minor

Shai Maji Shai Maji One of each, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom