Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luk at mah skillz. Luk at dem. (A duel, if you will.)

Zaiden James-Greyson said:
@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] yeah it did say I was attempting to hold you. It said this:

Then it even explained that to get through it would be like going through a wall. And dude trust me, my original story behind Zaiden was he was an assassin since he was 3 having gone along to help his father, then despite this I had problems with battling a new knight at the time. Even though your profile says something, most the people feel it's like little kid knowledge unless you RP it. And where as Zaiden has been doing stuff (even being told by another master that I should try to get him nominated) your a new apprentice that's somehow battling him with no problems at all
@[member=Zaiden James-Greyson]
(Actually, I've gotten compliments from Tracyn Ordo during a fight with him andI haven't really met many other RPers here yet so they can't really observe my skill. But trust me, I know my stuff. And as I said, he may be just getting Force Training, which is the only reason for his lowly "apprentice" title, but he's been fighting and training his whole life. His combat skill, experience and ability to predict his opponent's next move is the only reason he's able to compete with you.BTW, you said the field of electricity was like a wall. if I read correctly, which was dodged. But whatevs, I forgot the suit was insulated anyway)

Andreas stood there, caught inevitably in a field of enhanced force-lightning. He should be screaming. He should be lashing out and gnashing his teeth in unbearable agony as every cell in his body is fried to a crisp. But then again, he shouldn't. Inside every single plate on his Wintergreen Suit, there is an insulation there preventing any of the electricity to come through and damage it's wearer. The most these bolts of electricity do is chip off some paint and superheat some small parts. Struggling against the force of the lightning, he places a hand on his repeat blaster and pulls the trigger, firing several bursts from the hip straight at Zaiden. With his expert marksmanship, even a shot from the hip should hit it's mark:his shoulder. In blasting the shoulder of the man, who is too busy putting all his power into the force lightning, he hopes to ruing his concentration and cease the assault. He was getting quite tired of being pinned to a wall

Matreya

(@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] no no, you misunderstood. I meant you may know these things, but others will know them better as they have RPed longer. Zaiden for example, before I started was pretty much a black belt. Now he's been RPed for a long time, so he will have to be better then a new comer. It's only logical. Your backstory, and the portion RPed out on the site are two different things. Don't get me wrong, your style is awesome (aggressive, descriptive and epic.) It's just slightly different then what I'm used to (your used to the auto hit part). I'll try RPing with you alone soon. See if I feel different. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom