Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luk at mah skillz. Luk at dem. (A duel, if you will.)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She used her serious speed and strength to parry and block his strikes at his blade and then ducked and rolled out of the way and began to stalk him with her own sabers being held in the position allowed to parry, she then smirked and rushed in while holding her blades to block or parry a strike, coming in fast she slashed quickly at his body and rolled to his side while slicing at his feet... she was trying hard to defeat him.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Not today, sister," he said, as he spun his blade around in almost a circle.

Truth be told, he was a lot weaker than he looked. But if he finished her now, it wouldn't show.

Forcing her back, he slid a root behind her heel, quite nonchalantly.

Haven Pryde

she felt the root and before she tripped she allowed her agility to lean back and go into a roll and get to her feet, she was not in the mood for this... as she looked at him she sent a spark at him and then sent a force throw within seconds of the spark being thrown, he should be distracted by the spark enough to not notice the throw.

Andreas took ahold of his repeat blaster and shot a volley of bolts at both @[member=Haven Pryde] and @[member=Elijah Rowlin] to seperate their attention rather than do harm. He proceeded to throw a stun grenade that would release an eardrum-splitting noise and blinding light to disorient everyone who isn't properly protected from such things then, with the extreme speed Teräs Käsi grants it's practitioner, he lunges forward and jabs Elijah directly under the ribcage to score a direct hit on his liver, damaging the sensitive organ. If this hits, Elijah will spend the majority of the battle vomiting and won't be able to focus on controlling nature. Still moving quickly, he took out his electro-staff and made it extend to full length as he stabbed it into the ground, put all his weight on it and executed a spitting rawl directed at @[member=Zaiden James-Greyson], spinning sideways and bringing his armored boots down on his head three times and bashing him across the head with his staff once, that would forcefully slam him against the pillar he had his back to and stun him while he spun around and swung the staff at the girl.

Haven Pryde

The lights went powerfully bright and her ears started to ring since she didn't notice it in time, but the force informed her of impending danger and she reluctantly listened and as she rose back to her standing posture... within moments she used a force throw on the staff that had just been thrown at her.

She threw it back and the ringing stopped and she looked at @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] with a suspicious grin, pulling her sabers back into her hands she watched his movements and grinned sadistically while staring him directly in the eyes You really think you'd be easily taking us all out? she asked in a clearly irritated tone.

Matreya

Zaiden smirked at the man's attempt to stun him, light tricks didn't affect a Force Cloak user well. As for his ear drums it was a practiced trick, Force Pushing slightly from his ear drums out the canal. Then upon the man's attempts at attack, Zaiden spun around the pillar, then brought himself fully back, using the concrete to propel himself. Both feet forward and held taught, his body was a missle aimed ait his head. He believed himself up to par against the God of Shadows?

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

Andreas caught his staff and turned around, using it to block @[member=Zaiden James-Greyson]'s kick, though it sent him back a bit. Then he answered Haven
"No, but I wouldn't be suprised if I did"
He retracted his electro-staff and put it on his back, getting into a stance. He now focused on Zaiden as his opponent.

Haven Pryde

Haven looked to @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] and gave him a seductive wink and a nod of her head as she circled around @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] and gave a sign of cooperation while walking in back of the male known as Andreas... her mind was focuses and she slowly and pacefully twirled her sabers in her hand readying herself for an attack should the knights give her the go ahead...

yet funny how it is since she will pick off her opponents, maybe force them to fight each other and sit back while they pick each other off, enjoy the duel and wait for them to kill each other so Haven walks out the winner.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"].

Matreya

Zaiden laughed, not insulting the man before him, but more surprised at his actions. He chose the God of Shadows to attack? He must be a dangerous man, and a self sure one at that. But he didn't worry, this man he would battle and let live as he had with Haven, hell she had ended up her friend. Who knows maybe in the end this man would have the right to call a God to his aide.

Leaving his sabers at his hip, Zaiden began to throw blow after blow aimed at the man's neck and head. Every swing being full power, and as fast as Zaiden could make it, which was exceedingly faster than most. But when @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] would just begin to think he was understanding the way Zaiden fought, the Legate would switch it up and begin with his legs or vice versa.

Zaiden watched as @[member="Haven Pryde"] slowly circled his enemy, and even winked at him. This made Zaiden cast back his best heart meltingly charming smile, but still if she felt the need to come against his opponent she better think again. He had gone easier against her then Andreas, and as such had made a mistake and lost his leg. Now he sought to redeam himself.

(Also Haven just a heads up, I don't know how you planned to continue, but for the most part if you Rank up in the middle of threads, whichever were started before are still the lower rank. Ie. Right now your still an apprentice. Unless the others agree to let you be a knight in the battle.)

Haven Pryde

(Oh alright, sorry didn't know that... I guess I am still an apprentice right now for this one then lol!)

Haven watched as the two fought and just decided to let them at their own devices and watch them duel against each other, the padawan... a fellow student was rather equipped for the battle but he had no idea of who he was really fighting and so she watched from a wall that she now was leaning against and waited for the God to rip the apprentice to shreds, or just humiliate him with a defeat...whichever came first of course!

Andreas wasted no time, at the first punch, he turns to the side to allow @[Zaiden James-Greyson]'s fist to go past him while he grabs his wrist. Soon as he does, he puts his other hand on the so-called God's elbow and applies pressure, forcing him down to the ground lest he snap his arm in the wrong direction and make him get another mechanical arm to make a match. From there, he forcefully brings his knee to the man's face and asks
"How much do you like this arm?"

Matreya

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] (seriously bro you gotta stop the auto hit. You can't automatically say you grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground like that. First because it's not kind to other players, second Zaiden is a very strong knight. No apprentice will be able to do that, unless he allows it. Third his arms Phrik...lightsabers don't damage Phrik, how are you?)

Zaiden laughed at the mans attempts to grab his arms. He thought himself on par with a God? No, when the man attempted the grab, Zaiden slid his arms back through the man's grasp and with the little space between the duo, instantly knew his plan of attack. Throwing a few more subtle kicks with his cybernetic implant, Zaiden began to gather power.

Jak Sandrow

No, Elijah wasn't out. Not at all. The kick intended for his liver did hit him. But as a plant, he had no liver. The only major organs he had from being human were a stomach, intestines, and a brain. Everything else was plant matter. Which was repairable.

He had been circling the duo, watching them duke it out. He was attempting to stay on the other side of Haven. He didn't know her skills, but he did know she was a formidable opponent. However, there was one critical flaw to her blade skills. When you use two blades, the kinetic power each blade possesses is less than half of a two-hand grip. Especially vs. a male.

But for now he let the two in the middle battle it out with words.

(Sorry, it's a habit from another forum in which you'd post what you do and what happens after you do so. In this case, I'm not auto-grabbing your wrist, I'm just telling you what I plan to do. You can always say I failed to do so in your next post or whatever, just like you did the first and second time. Also, I grabbed your non-droid arm because I guessed that's the arm you threw your first punch with since you didn't specify. Lastly, lightsabers do energy damage, things like hands do pressure/physical damage. Being lightsaber proof means it can't be burned through with a lightsaber, it doesn't necessarily mean it's particularly durable)
Andreas countered the kicks with a few of his own, countering the last one by bringing his leg opposite of the incoming kick to sort of parry before he circled that same leg and brung the heel down on @[member=Zaiden James-Greyson]'s head in a powerful axe kick that should break his concentration

Matreya

Zaiden swung his body underneath the blow, continuing to gather energy. The man before him was not a horrible hand to hand combatant, but so was Zaiden. As he slid closer, Zaiden planted his foot behind the man's leg and aimed ro shoulder him over.

As he moved, Zaiden began to softly glow, he was becoming one with the force. Energt courses through the air around him, and soft light shimmers began to hang in the air about both the opponents.

Haven Pryde

Haven, being a Diathim was projected herself as what others intended her to be, it was out of habit to do so so she is not wasting energy and so she possibly is seen differently by all of them... yet as she stands here she smirked in all her images and waits for the God to bash the assassins brains in.

She then looks at @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] and send a telepathic message hoping he received it hey arse hole, over here... let the grown ups play she told him and then waited for his reaction, she highly doubted he wouldn't receive it since she is an extremely powerful mentalist and he appears to be that of merely another, non mentalist and all idiot

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Jak Sandrow

He took the message. He wasn't a mentalist, to be sure. Then again, as his mind was as secure as a fortress, it wasn't a siege tower.

Nobody calls me chicken, he responded in turn. Call me an idiot, and I may have to ask you out for lunch.

Flirt by nature. Both a strength and a weakness.

---
Squaring off against her, he pulled out his single saber for Round 2.
"Come at me, bro. Er, sis."

This was bad, his opponent seemed to have been gathering up a large amount of energy. Not much longer until his next move proves to be devestating. He must cut off concentration now or never. He ducks below the swing and proceeds to take advantage of his opponent's close quarters to send a rapid volley of jabs aimed right at his gut with extreme speed.
@[member=Zaiden James-Greyson]

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then pushed herself off the wall and grabbed her sabers off her belt and activated them with a clean, crisp snap-hiss and the silver-pink blades came to life.... she jumped into the air and did a flip and landed behind him once she landed she did a quick back kick to his spine and then combo'd it with a drop to the ground and went to sweep his legs.

(Don't even do a Kenobi here, this isn't episode 3 lol!)

Jak Sandrow

He watched her sail over him, and met her intended spine kick with an arm block, then held her blades juuuust away from his foot.

He was ready.

Using the Force to propel him off the ground, he used his feet to launch him into a spinning dive over her head, attempting to gain higher ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom