Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luk at mah skillz. Luk at dem. (A duel, if you will.)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
(There is no higher ground unless you can fly lol!)

She felt him holding her leg and held it out spread high and then watched as he jumped over her she then placed her foot on the ground a with a flicked of her arm she swiped her blade at his body as he landed, she was seriously laughing at his dramatics since he was not good with acrobats so she was thinking the hole time he should just keep rooted to the ground.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
No, he wasn't. This was still training for him. BUT.

He wasn't stupid. He didn't know her weaknesses, and she knew his. Which had him at a disadvantage. EXCEPT for the fact that she would tire long before him. So all he had to do was wait her out and not do anything stupid.

It was time to experiment.

Turning his arms to thorns, he swiped at her with his blade, then attempted a followthrough punch to her cheek.

Haven Pryde

she seen it coming the whole time and she parried his blade and ducked under his fist and then sent her fist toward his rib cage when his hand was extended for a punch, she was timing her punches right and she sent a flurries of jabs directly at his ribs intending to break a few.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
((*narrows eyes* Don't be godmodding, you...))

Except he had no ribs. What she struck felt like celery stalk, only thicker.

Chuckling, he pulled his fist in and around to attempt to clip her on the side, as she would no doubt be dancing away from him. He intended to give her a going-away present.

Haven Pryde

(I didn't god mod, that's why I used the word "Directly at" and "Intended" it leaves options)

She blocked his strike of his fists and then flipped away and held her blades out, when she started to try and punch his ribs she used a reverse shien to allow her fists some room, as she stood here she formed a spark and sent it at him trying to stun him for a moment in time.

Matreya

Zaiden slowly opened his eyes, which now emitted a near blinding amount of light, just as the man began his assault. Blow after blow struck his stomach, but Zaiden gave no response at all, just staring at his opponent. But the second the blows paused, Zaiden let barely the slightest of energies free. But even that, just that minor Force Blast was enough to blast the nearby pillar apart, as such with the distance the man would have no defense.

Then upon the man's landing, he as well as @[member="Elijah Rowlin"], whom stood nearby the man's position, were in immense danger. For Zaiden slowly raised his hands and funneled all of the energy he had spent the time gathering, from his open left palm came a overly charged barrage of lightning that stretched humongous distances across. With his right hand Zaiden aimed to cast a massive cage of energy surrounding the two enemies. They would be able to get through with enough physical pressure, but it would be like going through a wall. Their best bet would be team work to cast the cage away and dodge to the best of their abilities.

Zaiden was proud of his work, even with his tactful mind he couldn't evade such an attack unscathed. He wasn't even sure he himself could escape such a blow alive.

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

Haven Pryde

She watched as @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] put both of them in a cage and stood staring in disbelief and astonishment, she knew she would remember this site for all her years until someone finally killed her since she'd live forever, she continued to stare them down and chuckled finally.... The site was amazing and she manifested a puddle underneath them and watched as the cage and the puddle gave them a dangerous shock.

@Andreas Wintergreen

(You gathered that much energy in two posts? Doubtful)

Seems Andreas had done a slight miscalculation on how long it would take until @[member=Zaiden James-Greyson] was done taking in energy.Once had gotten forced back, he knew there was something next. He flipped midair and jumped off of a few pillars, soaring over @[member

Matreya

(@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] there were two posts of gathering energy, specifically for a massive barrage of lightning. Then using Force Push Zaiden tried to maintain keeping you in the same spot. The energy gathered was electricity, the push was from reserves Zaiden obviously already has. Also,you've been duking it out with a cybernetically enhanced Knight whose been a knight for a LONG time, without being hurt? Doubtful. Then again with an attack that was gathered over 2 posts you avoided like it wasn't there. It even said Zaiden wasn't sure himself he'd have gotten away unhurt but a new apprentice did? Seriously unlikely unless your a chosen one or something of that calibre which were not supposed to do until ranked up.

Honestly sorry guys but this has been bugging me and he literally won't get hit etc, and I'm tired of Godmodding. So I'll duel you two later on @[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"])

Haven Pryde

(Oh lol! sorry got confused, and yea the same thing is going on with my opponent... @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] remember you're an apprentice you're not a god, be a sport and take a few hits... don't be a fool and think you're going to win this without injuries, and same for you @[member="Elijah Rowlin"])

(Andreas is an apprentice but he's no stranger to combat. If you read his bio he grew up on nothing but war and fighting, that's why he's so skilled. He's only an apprentice because he just now started to unlock his force powers. I'm not using anything that's not in my character's arsenal. Which is why he's been resorting to weapons and acrobatic movement rather than flashy force explosions and magic and whatnot. And the fight just started, we're, like, a few minutes RP wise into the battle. It's too soon to start assuming that I'll dodge/block each and every one of your hits and godmode the whole fight. Andreas is an extremely skilled combatant and I'm sticking to the character. As for the force push, it was never stated that you kept me there, you just said I was forced back, giving me a chance, with my acrobatic skill, to use the enviornment to my advantage and get out of your range. I'm not going to escape every one of your moves but I'm not going to sit there and take something I can very easily counter. It would break character)
@[member=Haven Pryde]
@[member=Zaiden James-Greyson]

Haven Pryde

(I understand @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] but you also need to remember that you're up against a Knight, you will have some injuries that you won't be able to avoid....also we're not in the beginning of the RP we're closer to the middle, so for sports sake just take a hit every once in a while... alright? I mean I am one that doesn't mind what you're doing since for me it's a learning experience since I am not good with writing combat posts... but for someone like @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] that has experience in it he doesn't want to get injured and think his opponent who is ranked lower is being able to somehow get away clean without anything to show for it. Hopefully you understand this since I am writing it while being groggy)

(I understand. I'll be more accepting of hits from now on. Just not this one as the enhanced force lightning would be further enhanced by the fact I'm wearing a metal suit and it will kill me instantly. Can't have that happening without a proper reason)
@[member=Haven Pryde]
@[member=Zaiden James-Greyson]

Matreya

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] yeah it did say I was attempting to hold you. It said this:

With his right hand Zaiden aimed to cast a massive cage of energy surrounding the two enemies.
Then it even explained that to get through it would be like going through a wall. And dude trust me, my original story behind Zaiden was he was an assassin since he was 3 having gone along to help his father, then despite this I had problems with battling a new knight at the time. Even though your profile says something, most the people feel it's like little kid knowledge unless you RP it. And where as Zaiden has been doing stuff (even being told by another master that I should try to get him nominated) your a new apprentice that's somehow battling him with no problems at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom