Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luk at mah skillz. Luk at dem. (A duel, if you will.)

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Elijah kneeled in his room. He was right below a dripping plant, the water splashing him and soothing him. He had created a miniature forest in this part of the center. It was his room, his 'dorm' of sorts. It was the room nobody else wanted. Because the roof was broken. Water rained down on the FU barracks tonight. Cold, clean, cleansing water.
He knew it couldn't be forever, though. Coming to his feet, he watched the sun begin to peek through the clouds in the eastern sky.

Yawning, his 36-hour stint without sleep finally over, he did not take a nap, but instead felt almost bursting with energy. He wanted to run, climb, leap... maybe even duel someone. So he headed down to the training course.

Matreya

Zaiden leaned against a thick concrete pillar, eyes closed and his arms crossed tight against his chest. Even in his sleep light bent around himself, making soft shimmers in mid air. Clad in a simple pair of black weighted pants with a weighted black sleeveless vest, with his Darkestnite Longsaber adorning his left hip, alongside his crimson saber, and across from his shadow dagger. Lastly, wrapped loosely against his body was his full length cloak, the hood drawn up to barely cross to the center of his scalp.

Each slow deep swell of his massive lungs made the man's body shake, for he snored worse then a Rancor! But none the less it did not wake him, for he was tired, having just returned from a private mission. Yet as always he was here to watch the men of 120th train, for he would work them as hard as possible...if he could maintain consciousness..

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Jak Sandrow

Walking into a battlefield, or nearly as much, Elijah looked to where it would be least violent.

And there he found.... somebody.

Heading in his general direction, he dodged a couple of misplaced blaster bolts, and jumped over a pair of scuffling grown men.

"Hello-o!" He called out to the figure. "How are you?"

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
(OOC: This looks fun)

haven walked into the training pit and looked at them all with seriousness and a focused mind, she wore her usual tight leather pants, high heeled boots and low-cut corset tank top, she wore her hair in a ponytail and she had her usual weapons with her...

Looking at the two @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] and @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] she smirked seductively and focused her mind and body on a duel against the two, this would be fun and furious of a duel and she intends to pit them against each other.

(Hopefully you both don't mind)

As if the place weren't crowded already, Andreas came walking in behind Haven wearing his signature mask and matching armor. He had his Blastech Light Repeating Blaster attached to a convenient strap on his shoulder along with his retracted electro-staff and vibro-sword sheathed onto his back and crossing to make an "x". His utility belt was around his waist, containing holsters for his dark saber, dual DC-17 hand blasters and various other things concealed in pockets.
"To make it fair, this should be a three against one"
He looked carefully at the other three in the room
"But even then, your chances of winning are slim"

Jak Sandrow

"Oh, you're that good, huh?" Elijah asked the newcomer. "Tell me, have you ever fought a tree and won?" It was rhetorical. But if a guy carried DC-17s, he knew what he was doing.

Still.... Elijah carried:
2 DC-17m modded blasters,
2 DX-20 custom blasters
1 lightsaber
1 beskad
And a partridge in a pear tree.

And, to top it off, he had total control of nature. Well, mostly total.
Add to that the fact that @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] was only an apprentice facing a padawan and two knights... the odds were not in his favour. At all.

Haven Pryde

She smirked seeing the masked man enter into the scenery of the battle, she knew about masks and knew one would need to actually hide something to be behind a mask.

As she heard the vine she decided to speak up You are sure of yourself aren't you? her question was directed to both of them.

@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked and then playfully responded to his inquiry I try to not fight with tree's, besides my blades don't like the sap from their trunks.... It's kinda gross she then looked to @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] You do know what they say about men with such big guns... she then flashed him a wink and left it at that..

He answered both Haven's question and Elijah's retort in his reply
"Don't think, just for a moment, that power beats skill"
He remembered the mishap in which he had angered a room full of two apprentices, a Sith Lord and a Dark Lord Of The Sith and was forced to flee, but he kept that to himself. THen, hearing Haven, he blocked out the thought. She was trying to appeal to feelings he doesn't have. Doesn't need. He is nothing but a warrior, behind the mask, he is nothing. He never let himself forget that.

Jak Sandrow

He threw up his hands. "Oh, I agree with you. Completely. However, consider this: I've been soaring around the galaxy since you were still shooting tin cans. I have a good bit more experience than you."

As Haven plied her trade, he attempted to hide a smile. He was married, so he wasn't jealous in the slightest. But he always had fun playing matchmaker.

Haven Pryde

haven then looked to her hips and grinned as she looked back up, she had weapons on herself that were the following:

2x westar 35
6x zenji needles
2x lgithsabers

She came lighter than what she would normally be and noticed the others were equipped yet she knew her own toys would be nice as well, as she stood there she then regarded @[member="Elijah Rowlin"], @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] and @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] with confusion are we going to have a pissing contest or are we going to duel?

Jak Sandrow

He shrugged. "Well, I was trying to wake up Mr. Snore-a-lot here," -@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]- "then you two interrupted. So we could have a 1v1 duel - me vs him, you two duke it out, winner takes the credit."

Matreya

Zaiden ignored the others, having been awoken rudely. Then he sighed and began to fall back asleep. None of them posed a threat. Yes Elijah held his same rank, Zaiden however had been a knight for a long while now. Compared to the others, his title as God was correct. The only one he acknowledged with a wink upon sensing her signature was @[member="Haven Pryde"].

But then he heard Elijah mention him yet again, and so he opened his eyes, "How about 3 on one. None of you are potent enough to best me. Maybe together, applied with Havens saber skills...maybe." he grinned at her and patted his now cybernetic leg, "All healed."

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"] @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

Haven Pryde

Or we can take you out quickly and enjoyed a relaxing time in a cantina she said with a hint of a jest.
she then winked at Zaiden

Matreya

Zaiden turned to @[member="Elijah Rowlin"], "Ya know, women chasers like you give good men like me a bad name. Ask how she is before asking her on a date! Such as, Haven how are you feeling today? Care to duel and afterwards grab a drink?"(we can actually rp that to if you want) Zaiden said then smiled and leaned in, aiming to place a soft kiss on the woman's cheek.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked at the bush and then answered him with a more playful tone I don't date lawn ornaments. she then took one blade off her hip and smirked at him with a more mischievous grin and glared at him ready for him to attack.
She took the kiss and smirked even more and then waited some more.

Matreya

A massive yawn escaped his mouth, accompanied by the stretching of a lifetime. Scratching the back of his neck he smiled, "Come on Elijah, you talk highly of trees and other things, well yes I have battled a tree and won. With my fists." He grinned cockily at the man before him. He didn't believe the man to much a threat, then again he hadn't of @[member="Haven Pryde"] and in the end she had taken his leg. No, Zaiden would stop allowing the God nonsense to cloud his judgment, he may be the mortal reincarnation of a God, but it didn't make him impervious.

Jak Sandrow

"Two vs. one? Can't say I like the odds..." He readied his beskad - his weapon of choice - whilst at the same time, began to grow a tree outside. "And I meant a drink for all of us. I'm very happily married." With that, he put a bit of distance between him and them, ready for just about anything. And the tree was being very sneaky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom