Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luk at mah skillz. Luk at dem. (A duel, if you will.)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
(How can a tree be sneaky? c'mon now! :p )

Haven watched as the grape vine decided to grow a brain and work with her, if he is that would be amazing and she smirked while circling around the other with astonishing focus, she sent him a mental spike and waited for him to try and do something.

@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
@[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
(????????)

(I think it's a 3-way.)

As the spike entered his mind, he shattered it with a twitch of his mental head. While his probing powers weren't exactly up to snuff, his mind was his own. And he knew it front to back.
Instead of retaliating in a likewise manner, he decided to send a Force wave towards her, rippling the ground under her feet. An easy task.

(Trees are sneaky. The most sound they ever make is a creak.)

Haven Pryde

haven ignited her own saber and batted at the wave, she was not going to made into a fool...as she circled the knight who thought himself a god she smirked and then sent a force spark at the bark dust and afterward got in close and swiped her blade in an arc at his arm.

Jak Sandrow

Unsheathing the beskad, he swatted the spark back at her feet, then met her swipe with a downward cut to her legs.

"If we're going to blade this out," he said, smiling at her, "I've already won. Not even my master can touch me with a beskad in my hands."

Haven Pryde

She heard him and laughed at his remark, she then stepped away as soon as the blade came close and used a diagonal slash upward at his chest with a quick downward combo right afterward.

Jak Sandrow

With a quick, light one-two to the chest shot, and a more powerful block at the combo, he fought her off.

Dipping his head in acknowledgement of her better-than-none skills, he pressed an attack, coming with one big hard slash right for her head, putting all of his 6'7" frame behind it. It was meant to weaken her arm, not kill her.

Haven Pryde

She ducked under his slash and came around with a strike to his ribs from her fist, she then backed it up with a twirl of her wrist to in a slashing arc meant for his rib cage.

(Really, 6'7"??? wow you're a big one lol!)

Jak Sandrow

As he missed her, a blow came from the sides. Going with the punch, he missed the slash to the ribs - barely.

"Fighting dirty, are we?" he said, as he spun his sword once around for a stabbing thrust to her solar plexus. "If that's what you want, I don't see why I can't follow through." With that, he aimed for the side of her knee with a wide kick. As a diversion.

While his blade came from up high for her upper left shoulder.

Haven Pryde

She blocked the knee but caught the saber with her should that split her shoulder open, at the last possible moment she rolled away but it still cut her deep and she looked at it and smirked at him, she then rose to her feet and shrugged off the pain, taking a few moments to collect herself she raised her weapon in a salute and activated her second saber and began to twirl them in her arms with vicious slashes while walking toward him... she was done playing childrens games.

Haven Pryde

she continued to twirl her blades in her arms and then once she got close enough she used two combined horizontal slashes at his chest and continued to twirl them afterward.

Jak Sandrow

Which he subsequently blocked, then shoved back at her. Blocking one sweep, he hopped over the second, then jabbed an elbow to her chest, to try to knock the wind out of her.

At times like this, he could go into half-plant, half-human mode, and then he didn't have to breathe. At all. So it wouldn't work on him.

Haven Pryde

She seen this from the moment it started, he wanted to play at hand-to-saber combat... She twirled around his elbow and the swiped at his body when she came about behind him, she then faced him and waited for his to react to the swipe of his body.

Jak Sandrow

She was faster, that much was certain. But he still had an advantage she didn't. And that was the vine now curling around her leg, lifting her upside down into the air.

"So. We call it a draw, I win, or you wanna keep going?"

Haven Pryde

She looked at him and smirked and reached up to the vine and cut it quickly with slashes of her blades, dropping to the ground she rolled and got to her feet and then used the reverse shien grip to combat him, she smirked and held her hand out testing his mettle with a taunting gesture of "come get some"

Jak Sandrow

So that's how it's going to be.

Barreling forward, much faster than a normal human could (he was using the Force), he unleashed a flurry of light blows, all raining down on her head, as he tried to bodycheck her. He was done playing, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom