Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love Interest?

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Okay,so for a long time I've been looking for a love interest for this character. I've finally hit rock bottom and posted this and some factors that might affect a relationship.

• Educated: Noah doesn't like someone who is ignorant
  • Scrapper: Not willing to let people push her around and is willing to beat the poodoo out of them
  • Slightly Cultured: Has fine manners and etiquite but not overly so
  • Light-Side or Neutral: No Sith or Evil characters
  • Knows her way around a Blaster: Can repair and shoot a blaster effectively
  • Willing to take Baggage: Noah is the commander of the Omega Pyre and CEO of two companies,so he has a few issues
Well,anyone got any characters that are available that need a love interest?

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

tumblr_may53fhiUN1qkaczro2_500.gif

@[member="Noah Corek"]
Good luck on the hunt Noah! I wish you the best!

You're damn right.

Sarge Potteiger said:
@[member="Cira"] confirmed for best love interest
Yeah, she can make a love interest just for you. She has enough characters to spare one though, I'm sure.

Jak Sandrow said:
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Not Circe. *flies away*
This.

Jay Scott Clark said:
Haven Pryde was hot. Bummer dude. :(
Ohhh, but the hottest have the most baggage.

*Throws single characters hat in the ring for womanz* *shot*

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Let it develop naturally with another character. Instead of writing up a sheet of requirements open yourself to role playing with anyone who's interested. Someone will come along and surprise your character. It's going to feel much more rewarding if you let someone find you in a role play rather than putting up a post asking who's interested.

Jade Night

J
So because I've nothing better to do with this character, I went down your list or requirements.

• Educated: Jade is smart enough to know what most things are, and could easily learn more.
  • Scrapper: She learned to wield a blastsword to stop people from insulting her. She's dueled nobles with it.
  • Slightly Cultured: A princess who was kicked out for not being ladylike enough (see above:
  • Light-Side or Neutral: Jade's good at heart, but can she can be.... abrasive.
  • Knows her way around a Blaster: Here's the problem. Jade knows a blaster if you combine it with a sword. Otherwise, this one misses.
  • Willing to take Baggage: Only if you'll take her' s

Christian Slade said:
Let it develop naturally with another character. Instead of writing up a sheet of requirements open yourself to role playing with anyone who's interested. Someone will come along and surprise your character. It's going to feel much more rewarding if you let someone find you in a role play rather than putting up a post asking who's interested.
I've been doing this for 10 years and can agree with this. I don't mind doing RPs with a casual date though. Doesn't promise anything, and lets them see if there's any chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom