Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in the cold

Orto Plutonia, a cold desolate planet that wasn't the first on Ballen-Ist's list. Even so, the Sith had spent hours scanning the planet from above, trying to find signs of life from the comfort of his fury class interceptor.

The stormy surface of the planer did well to interfere with the scanners, though after hours the Sith and his crew were finally able to spot something. It was a slight sign of architecture which disappeared, assumingly leading to the underground.

So, the Knight departed immediately, landing his ship nearby but out of sight. A large furred overcloak was draped over the Pureblood's physique, keeping him warm as he walked through the dark abandoned corridors of the temple.

Torches that were strewn about on the wall would suddenly relight after years of being untouched, a work of the force that was surely to be noticed by [member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Orion Trex"], and [member="Fexa Keis"].

(I can be that Sith, if you all do not mind. Let's have some fun.)

(Awesome, thanks man)

Fexa suddenly turned around and saw a hooded man "hey you! What are you doing here!" Fexa blurted out as she pulled out and activated her Lightsaber recognizing this man as the source of dark power.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

He rushed to his padawan's side. He waved his hand in front of her in a stop motion. His eyes went wide as he noticed the dark power. It wasn't like that of the Imperial Inquisitors. This was much darker recognizing it as a sith. He activated one of his sabers as he said in a cautious tone to [member="Fexa Keis"]. "Stop Fexa. Before you do something stupid. Please be wary of this one this is a Sith." He moved slowly hiding himself in the dark with his companions their lightsabers the only source of light.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

The burning light of plasma sabers was approaching quickly, Ballen-Ist could tell by the scent of burnt ozone in the air. The lit torches along the wall would suddenly die, thin smoke rising where flames should have been. The Sith would cease his movement, becoming a shadow as the darkness surrounded him in a black camouflage.

As the steady footsteps drew closer, the Knight would crane his head to the side, casting a glance over his shoulder further into the darkness. The green light was he brightest, illuminating the way for whoever they led. There was definitely more than one, and they appeared to be Jedi. Ballen-Ist wondered who was to confront him, simply remaining motionless until the time was right.

The red beam of energy would ignite, allowing the trio to easily pick out the Sith's position further down the hallway. They were separated by much darkness however, Ballen-Ist would let them close the distance. "What have we here?" He called from beneath his metallic mask, the small speakers amplifyng his voice, carrying it down the hallway.

[member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Orion Trex"]

Orion reached for his lightsaber, leaving his hand on his hilt. He would let [member="Jakkor Kess"] and [member="Fexa Keis"] attack first. If they were quickly pushed back, he would move in. He was going to take a look at [member="Ballen-Ist"]'s fighting style and his abilities before engaging. He didn't like to run into a fight blindly without knowing who he was fighting. He had no idea and would rather at least watch him fight the others first. "This will be good"

He raised his saber in a djem so stance. He looked at his apprentice as he stepped slowly around the armored warrior.
"We will take him together my apprentice. I'll go from the left you take him on the right. By yourself you are no match for him." He stepped cautiously to the sith's left side. Within seconds he rushed him yelling a tusken battle cry. Using the force to amplify his strength he attempts a series of power attacks on his foe.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

(I hope you don't mind if I barge in! Again...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItpYeadX-vk

Orto Plutonia,homeworld of the Talz,a species that Tion somewhat admired. He was always intrigued when it came to there culture. But he wasn't here for the Talz,he was here for the Tusken and his friends. This would be a rematch of sorts for the two of them. When the Lambda Class shuttle landed he could sense the presence of a another darkside user,he had no idea he would have a assist. Tion walked out of the landing platform and would see the Sith fighting the Tusken and his friends. Tion would quickly activate his blade and rush toward the battle,he had waited for this day for months,and it was finally here.
[member="Jakkor Kess"]|[member="Orion Trex"]|[member="Fexa Keis"]|[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The Sith kept his eyes trained on the duo before him, his blade lifting up and over his body as he adjusted his arm, pointing his opposite one directly at [member="Jakkor Kess"] before aligning the red saber overhead. The Soresu opening stance, one that allowed him to prepare for the Tusken's power attack.

Keeping the beam close to his body, Ballen-Ist would extend it only at the last minute, intercepting Jakkor's saber in an attempt to redirect it into the stone wall of the temple corridor. Continuing with that motion, the Knight would pivot quickly on his heel, sling to meet the blade of [member="Fexa Keis"] as it nearly impaled him. Holding it in a saber lock, the Sith would grin beneath his helmet. "Not bad.." He muttered, noticing the new dark presence that had arrived.

[member="Tion Madon"] [member="Orion Trex"]

Jakkor quickly jumped back upon seeing the Inquisitor. He raised his saber in a defensive stance. He thought to himself. 'First get shot down by pirates. Then crash landing on a barren planet. Third encounter the sith within a jedi temple. How can this get any worse.
He gave the Inquisitor a hard stare. Speaking with venom in his voice he says. "Inquisitor. It's been a long time since I last encountered you."

[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

"Indeed it has been quite some time..." Tion kept his true feelings to himself,if he showed them this early it would be a weakness.
"And I see you've gotten some new friends,but I'm afraid they wont help you escape the jaws of death itself." Tion raised his blade,this was perfect,if he could get Kess further into the temple they could be alone,with no friends to help him. Tion would walk around in circles,his blade still raised. Through first hand experience,he knew that [member="Jakkor Kess"] wasn't a traditional Jedi,so it was likely he would attack first. Tion stopped walking when his back was facing the temple. Any second now,Kess would attack,and Tion could lure him deeper into the temple.
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Seeing the inquisitor arrive, Orion drew his lightsaber. He would let [member="Jakkor Kess"] deal with him while him and [member="Fexa Keis"] dealt with the Sith. "Jakkor! I'll handle the Sith! Deal with him!" He pointed to [member="Tion Madon"] and then dashed toward @Ballen-Ist. Once he was within striking distance, he stopped, and sent a collapsed pillar flying toward him. Then, he assumed a Makashi stance.

He grabbed his second saber from beneath his belt. He ignites it and another green blade sprouts from the emitter. He crosses the two sabers then goes into a Jar'Kai opening stance. He smirks beneath his mask and speaks with confidence towards the inquisitor. "I'd like to see you try. I still remember our last fight,and I still questions. This time it's just you and me." He begins to walk backwards deep into the bowels of the temple. Ready for combat.

[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]

Now that the Inquisition member had arrived, Ballen-Ist hopefully wouldn't have to worry about the Jedi gang teaming up on him. Breaking off his saber lock with [member="Fexa Keis"], the Sith would leap backwards and duck, narrowly avoiding the full brunt of a stone pillar.

It collided with the temple wall, and burst into chunks of debris, some of which slammed against the Pureblood's armor, causing him to struggle briefly before standing up. It appeared [member="Orion Trex"] was powerful, and so the Sith would need to stay on his guard. [member="Tion Madon"] and [member="Jakkor Kess"] were focused on one another, so the battle was thinning out. "Makashi, I see. Let's begin, then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom