Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in the cold

"Wow, that's so cool." Fexa replied in a wondrous tone, "I feel, something nearby..." Fexa looked around, she could also smell someone, she started following the scent to the entrance, when she turned the corner...

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Lime Granite"]

He grabbed one of his sabers from his belt and activated it. The green blade illuminated the dark room as he said. "It seems we have intruders in the temple. Fexa I want you to test yourself against these intruders. If they prove a challenge or if they are sith we will come to your aid."

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Lime Granite"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime jumped out and attacked making sure no one could see him he put on his mask first, the reason he jumped is because he overheard one telling his Padawan to face him, so Lime knew he could do it. Lime tried to force push her into the wall.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Fexa got pushed into the wall and fell down, obviously this person wasn't gonna be friendly anytime soon. Fexa pulled out and activated her Doublesided Purple Lightsaber and tried a stomach stab.

[member="Lime Granite"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime dodged then kicked her down and he went in for a finishing blow.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Fexa suddenly did a force leap over him and and stabbed him right through his chest. "Oh my god! I just killed it!" Fexa shouted, it was the first time she'd killed someone, "oh my god, oh my god."

OOC: Lime gives me the approval to kill him off because it's just his writer's account.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Orion raised his eyebrow when [member="Fexa Keis"] bested the assailant. He was impressed, and surprised by her ablilities, and how quickly she beat [member="Lime Granite"]. He then turned to [member="Jakkor Kess"]. "Impressive. You seem to have taught her well."

He was impressed. For a second he thought that he would have to save her. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. "Calm yourself Fexa. You did the right thing if you didn't he would kill you in turn. You should take strength from this not be revolted by it." He turned to [member="Orion Trex"] and replied to him. "Her skills with a Lightsaber are impressive,but she still has much to learn regarding the force. She is only beginning to unlock her true potential."

[member="Fexa Keis"]

"Thanks guys, *yawn*" Fexa was tired, doing the force leap was not an easy one, so the fact she even did it was amazing. "I'm gonna take his Lightsaber, just in case." Fexa picked it up and turned it on, it was orange, she wasn't paying attention to the color during the battle so she didn't know what it was, she deactivated it. "Master, I sense something in the temple." Fexa pointed out, she started walking over towards the gigantic temple.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

He starts to follow her through the dark halls. He replies to her. "Then lead the way padawan. The force is very strong in this place." He sensed that this place was very old the walls were covered in dusts. There were skeletons covered in jedi robes everywhere. As he walked he swore he could hear the tiny sounds of insects and vermin running around.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

It had been a long time since Orion had been inside a Jedi Temple. Since the Clone Wars in fact. He had sacked several during the war while searching the Outer Rim for Jedi artifacts. That was long before he began his campaigns throughout the Outer Rim. Long before everything changed.

Now here he was, walking with two Jedi through the dark halls of the temple. And he was on their side this time. So much had changed inside him and so much was different in the galaxy. "There is something else in here that is.......alive."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

[member="Fexa Keis"]

Fexa turned around and looked at [member="Orion Trex"], "yes, that's what I sense, another living being!" Fexa said, she then called out "hellooo, we're not here to hurt you, come out!" Fexa didn't need to say that, she knew she and the others could find it but she wanted it to not worry while they were coming. Fexa could smell them too now and she dashed off to where they were, not worrying about the others.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He stopped in surprise and shouted at her as she ran to her intended target. "Wait Fexa stop!!" He ran after her igniting his lightsaber. The green blade provides him light as he chased her.

[member="Fexa Keis"]

[member="Orion Trex"]

"Everyone is always in a hurry!" Orion dashed off after them, using Jakkor's lightsaber as a guide through the deep darkness. It was almost as if the temple halls were getting even darker, even though it was already pitch black inside. And as they kept running, he felt something cold. Not cold like the ice, it was something......else. It felt cold like the dark side. And now that Orion was paying attention, there was more than one other living being in the temple. There was something else deep beneath the temple.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

[member="Fexa Keis"]

Fexa ran and then reached a dead end, she looked around, she didn't need a light, she could still see. There was nothing in the room, but she could sense there was something in the room, she didn't know what but she kept looking. Suddenly [member="Orion Trex"] and [member="Jakkor Kess"] run into the room.

He runs in his saber providing the only source of light. He sensed that the force was very alive in this place and was a bit curious as to why. He looked at [member="Fexa Keis"] and walked towards her.

He spoke to her with an irritated tone. "Padawan why did you disobey me and ran off like that. Where were you going?"

[member="Orion Trex"]

Orion entered the room an instantly noticed the runes chiseled into the stone wall. They were nothing of significance. Just some information on the Temple's past. It said nothing of any dark presence deep within the Temple, which Orion still sensed. And he could tell that it as getting closer. Whatever it was, it wasn't going to stay hidden for long. He turned to face [member="Jakkor Kess"]. "Do you feel that?"

[member="Fexa Keis"]

Fexa looked up, "sorry master, I just sense, something dark in here and I needed to get there fast" Fexa looked back down, "there's something in here, I just can't see it." Fexa walked around dragging her hand on the wall. Fexa looked over at [member="Orion Trex"], "so you feel it too?"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

"Yes. We aren't alone in here." Orion kept his hand on his lightsaber hilt, and was constantly looking back and forth. If something was going to attack them, he wanted to be prepared to respond accordingly. He had no idea what was nearby, and he wasn't sure how powerful it could be.

[member="Fexa Keis"]

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He looked around he indeed did feel something in the walls. He looked at [member="Fexa Keis"] and [member="Orion Trex"]. He tried to detect the source but couldn't find it as he says. "Yes it's strong but where is the question."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom