Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Loose Cannon/Adrenaline Junky pilot looking for team!

Howdy! Len is a character I made to be pretty much the Star-Wars version of Murdock from The A-Team. So that means he loves flying and doing crazy stuff.

I'm looking for an alliance or team that needs a pilot. Preferably not Sith, but besides that anything will work. Thanks!

Len Vert Len Vert When you say 'no Sith', do you mean no Sith-centered faction, or not a faction that has lots of Sith characters in it? If it's the former, I'd love to invite you to the Agents of Chaos. Our Armada division has been kicking a lot of butt in recent months and we're all a lil' crazy in our corner of the Unknown Regions :D

You can also join our Discord to check us out as a community within a community if you want to - click me!

We have our faction page here! There's a discord link in there as well so if what you see interests you feel free to hop in! Our PC squadron is still in its formative stages, but it has seen action during a recent invasion and I'm always looking for more pilot friends to write with. We'd be glad to have you!

Len Vert Len Vert

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom