Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to write with folks I’ve never written with

Hi Chaos, how you doin?

I'm looking to start a few threads with writers I've never written with. All character types are welcome! Just be warned that I'm sometimes slow as posting is beholden to my irl workload.

The TL;DR of Yula:
— Light side aligned rogue with a concentration in technopathy.
— Lives and works on Denon, boosts speeders and repairs droids by day, Shadowrunner by night (and also sometimes day).
— Former smuggler and Judge in the Outer Rim.
— Generally friendly, can short tempered and reactive.
— Probably spent last night in a holding cell.

Hit me up here or on discord (Wily Raccoon#1783) if you're interested, would love to branch out and do one or two threads with someone new.

Kristyl Vaashe

K
Yula Perl Yula Perl

We've had maybe one or two threads together before, but always been a fan. Always happy to try for another thread if something fits your fancy!

I've only got the two characters nowadays, Kris and Valen (Sith Acolyte). Either one works for me, if you're interested :)

Perhaps we could do something?

Edit:
Gwyn is just going through some lovely trauma being experimented on. (she'll at least get a cool cybernetic leg out of it) I would love to write her around the time where she's finally outta there. Far more brutal and Jedi'n'Sith Hunty. But our characters actually seem to have some similarities. Both technology freaks who seem to have no true Force Alignment. Gwyn is a liscenced engineer, mechanic, and slicer. Has her own ships, homemade weapons, mando suit, etc. to prove it. If Yula ever finds herself in the world of bounty hunting, she could probably find Gwyn there. Yula Perl Yula Perl

Another Edit:
Here's her updated profile!

Last edited:
Yula Perl Yula Perl

Believe we talked about doing threads and how much fun we would have but never got around to actually interacting IC. So if you wanna thread hit me up and see what we can do! Kat is currently on a binge drinking, have all the fun she can have chaotic spiral in her life

Thank you everyone for your interest! Quite a bit more people have contacted me than expected so my plate is pretty full now. I'm gonna give priority to the folks who replied that I haven't written with yet. Looking forward to seeing you all out there next time!

Also, thank you Sethrak Sethrak Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr and Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen for the kind words. I am legally obligated to ensure you all that we are indeed a humanoid female and not three raccoons in a lab coat.

Leave the snacks and step away.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Yula Perl Yula Perl

We haven't RP'd since 2018. Is that long enough to constitute 'haven't roleplayed with'? Seems like a long time, by Chaos standards for interaction, anyway.

I have some characters floating around if you're interested.

If not, cool, whatev.

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
You ever wanna swap lore, sing, dance or explore archives and forgotten temples in the name of Galactic history with my Bothan girl, be ruthlessly hit on or fought by my Ugnaught From Hell or robbed blind by my Selonian with a lisp, I'm available.

More characters coming sooner or later. :) I hope you enjoy your stay here, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom