Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to expand my circle

I've been here for a couple years now and I've only ever been in a couple threads with a friend or two. Maybe one or two threads a YEAR. I've been wanting to be a bigger part of the community and actually meet people and make new friends beyond the couple I've made so far, so I'm hoping to just start writing with new people, expand my circle, and write more for Rann than I have previously.

I'm not really looking for anything in particular, just some adventure or two with new people. I wanna get out there and get to know people and have them get to know me. Or at least my character.
I've been in a minor faction, only the one, so far and whenever I tried to post in the general chat in the discord I was met with "Who are you?" Because I haven't done anything. I wanna do something. I hope to hear back from people! Looking forward to writing with whomever!

Hey Rann, i am still quite new to the site but if you are up for it come visit the Confederacy discord, lots of great people. Even if you just want to brainstorm character ideas or find new people to thread with.

if nothing else i would be more than happy to join you for a thread sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom