Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for voice actors

Got a hobby doing voice overs? Wanna try your hand at it? I've got a small project I'm working on that I'll need two voice actors for.

1. Female voice actor. Needs to sound a bit crazy. And definitely have a crazy laugh.
2. Male voice actor. Must show authority, confidence. A little bit of grit helps.

Lemme know if you're interested in this sort of work, it's entirely unpaid (naturally) and it'll be for a project concerning SWRP.

@[member="Tefka"] looks like you need an australian male roughly eighteen years of age with brown hair and beautiful eyes, with the confidence of a god and the best banner maker on chaos confirmed by the Fel Empire, looks like you need me. hue

Atlas Kane

A
Well, sadly my voice is almost the exact opposite of what you're looking for, but if you ever need someone with a german accent, callmeh

Tobasu said:
@[member="Tefka"] looks like you need an australian male roughly eighteen years of age with brown hair and beautiful eyes, with the confidence of a god and the best banner maker on chaos confirmed by the Fel Empire, looks like you need me. hue
45900176.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom