Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Someone To Free Me

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
In my backstory, which is not complete for my character since I need to have an NPC application accepted, my character is trapped in a Rakata Box in the Tomb of Tulak Hord. I was looking for someone(s) to help get him out and go through a small roleplay in the tombs. I was hoping for it to be 25+ pages so I could have the roleplay be a development thread for the master level NPC I was going to create. Anyone is welcome to help out. Thank you!

Rhaxid said:
I was hoping for it to be 25+ pages
Spit-or-swallow-drink.gif

Kaitara

Mahet said:
You are only required to do 25 posts, but I admire your gusto to get to 25 pages. ;)

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
Scared the shiz out of me when you said 25 pages but I was going to offer anyway lmao.

I'm open to help if you can help find proper IC justification for it. Even if I am a Jedi :p

Pykares said:
Why not shoot higher and make it an even 25 books.

Satia said:
[member="Rhaxid"]

If you need help. I'll offer my assistance. 25 pages or 25 books, I'm game.

Marcus Itera said:
Don't worry. I meant 25 pages.

Kaitara

[member="Shorarri"] [member="Satia"] [member="Serenity"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
I'm going to be busy soon so I'll see if I can create it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom