Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for RPs

New/Old Character I want to get going. She has a decent footing with Clan Rekali and likes to fly and smuggle stuff. Only into Mechu Deru soooo yeah. Totally open to anything / with anyone just let me know and lets write :)

[member="Allyson Locke"]
Well, I could offer you two different sort of threads from what you've stated. On the one hand, Arlan is the leader of The Carrion Company Mercenary troupe so I'm sure we could work something out for the smuggling side of your character. On the other, I am doing a flashback story-arc with Arlan and his master outlining his Jedi training. We could do a thread set in that arc whilst he is still undergoing his Padawan training.

[member="Allyson Locke"]
Her being that young is fine, Arlan would be somewhere in his mid to late twenties at that time. I'd be nice to get in a few threads in that arc that aren't just me and Seraphina training to flesh it out so if you are up for it I'm down! :D Do you have anything specific in mind, or do would you like to meet up on Ossus in the temple, something like that?

[member="Arlan Zy'rosh"] Hmm Arlan would have probably met her in a port - but I can make anything work / can find some reason for her to be there. She has a weak force connection so she'd probably just be chilling and doing a delivery service of some sort.

[member="Allyson Locke"]
Alright, let's see then. I might be able to think something up, or if you prefer to do a present thread we could do something more open. Meeting in a cantina, perhaps Arlan is hired to track down the goods you're smuggling, or maybe Arlan just bumps into you while on a job somewhere. Any of those sound good?

Oh! I'm down for the hired to track down the goods that she's smuggling. Start off in a cantina then leads into an epic chase in a city! You can arrest her if you can catch her :D Any specific planet you like? [member="Arlan Zy'rosh"] if you want also we can tie it in that Arlan recognizes her from his past, she's just a few years older :) so we can knock out two birds with one stone <3

[member="Allyson Locke"]
Yeah sure, that all sounds fine to me! :D I'm fairly open when it comes to planets, though I primarily operate in the Outer Rim if you'd like to do a thread somewhere in there that's be great! Do you want to start the thread or should I?

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
[member="Allyson Locke"]

Sort of vigilante space-cop, here. Gav sort of runs around beating up on crime lords... or whoever takes a potshot at him. Having more friends and fewer people he wants to throw out windows would be nice.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

I need to hit the ground running with this character. His goal is to reinstate monarchy in his City State on his homeworld, being of the only dynasty ever to be a monarch of his city, as such he is 'exiled' from there and seeks to muster enough strength to do his goal. Since that is quite in the long run, I will glad to have this character start forging connections with people. I am open to any ideas, really.

All up to you, if you're game or not.

[member="Gavin XIII"] Sounds like fun! :D [member="Matreya"] :x Don't smuggle drugs, totally do the robin hood thing steal from the rich to give to the poor. [member="Aris II"] I'm game for anything. Should probably become friends before we take your monarchy back though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom