Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Jedi Order

Hi!

I know.. I know name recognition is frowned upon. But I really wanted to explore The Palpatine Blood Line in nuanced way.

I will not have Sheev appearing as a ghost or anything like that. “Somehow Palpatine appeared.” Lol

I am looking for Jedi Order, so Mara could be part of Jedi threads and get to know other Light Siders.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

yes hello, we can be friends :)

spongebob-friend.png

The New Jedi Order is always welcoming new members :D We're tied to the Galactic Alliance Major Faction, so there's always a ton of threads/stories to join. Also lots of people, so it's easy to get your own stories going with others, too.

If you have questions about the faction, feel free to give me a poke!

The New Jedi Order is always welcoming new members :D We're tied to the Galactic Alliance Major Faction, so there's always a ton of threads/stories to join. Also lots of people, so it's easy to get your own stories going with others, too.

If you have questions about the faction, feel free to give me a poke!
Hi Master Noble!

I joined GA & New Jedi Order. Does New Jedi Order have its own discord server? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom