Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For It All

I know. You must be bored of seeing me pop up here.

Well, forget all you know of myself as a writer or Connor as a character. Recently back from a 3 week break to re-invest time into a "reboot" for Connor and to bring clear, fun and streamline writing back to Chaos.

No baggage. No melodrama. No boring exposition. All that has gone. A new physical appearance after a big change.

I'd love to start this new journey with whomever wishes to thread, be they one-off encounters or anything else. I'm here to meet new characters and see new Factions and break free from the chains that held me back before.

Connor is a Dark Side manifestation. Much has died with his former self on the dark world of Maena, and all that is left is the darkness inside his shell of a body. The Light has been extinguished and he is starting a new exciting time serving nothing by the Dark Side of the Force in his quest to find some balance to things. He is more focused, more dangerous and more passionate than ever.

Message me here or PM if you want to write or do some character development, wherever you think it may lead.

I look forward to what lies ahead...!

[member="Arisa Yune"] Nowhere fixed as yet - it was Dosuun but since being captured and what happened next, he went off grid and still is now. But he can always come looking...

[member=Grimoire] That would work well - shoot me a PM if you like and we can flesh something out!

[member="Kami Meran"] ......now you tell me.

[member="Janick Beauchamp"] Joon is back in action - send me a PM on her account and we can cook something up if you'd like.

Thanks for the interest. :)

[member="Sochi Ru"] Message me and tell me more! Sounds interesting :)

[member="Kira Vaal"] I'd like that, always seen you around and hoped to write one day.

[member="The Matador"] I have a few run-ins with Mandos under my belt, would be good to see another! Sure.

[member="Irina Volkov"] After stripping him down to bare bones, and developing events that will do just that, he is back as a total Dark Sider, no baggage or history now. Failed as a Ren and Jedi. The Light has did in him and so has the ex Jedi. He is pretty much living to find balance and not as weak as he was. A soft reboot of sorts.

[member="Connor Harrison"]
If you'd like to thread let me know. This is a new character with very little direction, aside from working with Carnifex, so there is plenty of room to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom