Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Forum Specific Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to help out the site? We're looking for forum moderators, currently limited to only the Factory.

You will be approved members tasked with helping the RPJ's approve or deny submissions in the Factory. You will not be given access to the Staff forum, but you will be given special permissions in your associated forum. Please post here with if you are interested.

We are looking for Forum Mods for the following Forums:

Starship Forum: 3 Mods
Technology Forum: 2 Mods
Planet Forum: 1 Mod
Species Forum: 1 Mod

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
I highly doubt I'd be accepted but I'd be willing to be a moderator for the species factory.. No biggie if it doesn't happen, just wanted to help.

I would love to do Tech. I know that I'm probably just shooting for the long shot here, But I would like to help around here more. I see people with problems all the time and I try to help them or give advice. I just want to help people more so we don't have so many people who are left in the dark.

I like this Tef. Do the rules about board/faction staff still apply?

If not I would be willing to help in species or planet, that way there is no conflict of interest and I happen to know a bit about both.

Ill put a quick qualification I have my own game stufio(. Well side studio we mainly do securities programming ATM and have worked for soe) I regularly have to field goal kick my employees for their ideas

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I feel like contributing. Especially with the holiday thing on one end and the event thing on the other.

If this is still open, I can do anything save tech. And I say that because the level of complexity and variation everything can come in, and my lack of familiarity with the site's standards for tech subs. Planets and Species are especially my strong suits, as I'm huge on biology and geology (look at the two Mnenchei subs).
I'm on virtually every day, accumulatively at least 4 or 5 hours a day currently. Simply got nothing better to do between work and sleep lol.
I'd prefer Species and Ships, but if permitted I'd just like to help the Factory out in any way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom