Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for "evil" scientist and Onderon adventure!

It's me again!

This time I'm looking for some folks interested in a slightly bigger story arc, with some simpler one-thread potential as well!

The idea
My character is a Jedi originally from the Old Republic era but she ended up in this time through a long stasis on Onderon.
For this story, I'm wanting her to return to try and find the facility where she was in stasis because she has reason to believe other Jedi are still stuck there, old friends included. So it's a story where she hopefully can close the chapter of her old past haunting her.

The facility story-wise was run by a scientist (and helpers) who also experimented on the Jedi, which is the other side of this story. Valery is slowly dying because of something the scientist did, and nothing has been able to get her cured. I don't intend to kill Valery, but her deteriorating and eventually being cured is all part of it.

Potential RP plots.
1. For the story, it'd be awesome if someone was interested in having their character be the "evil" scientist. Can be an established character or a new one — not much was determined about the scientist. The only established things were that the facility is on Onderon, and that the scientist experimented on the Jedi within the stasis capsules. If that works, all kinds of things can be plotted, as nothing is set in stone. A confrontation at some point could be cool, but all sorts of twists and turns are possible.

2. Valery doesn't know where the facility on Onderon is, so I was thinking about doing some RP of her trying to find it. Characters who know their way around Onderon or folks who would wanna help are more than welcomed! Would also love to help your characters grow \o/

3. There is a lot of stuff that can happen in between on Onderon, even unrelated to the overarching story. If you have a character on Onderon or nearby and you'd like to write a fun thread, that'd be cool :)

4. Last but not least, I'm always open to ideas from people who would like to write with me/my character :) Have an awesome idea you think can work, lemme know!

Kain would definitely be interested in helping especially with anything that pertained to experiments on Jedi, he's currently looking into his parents and this would be a good starting point. He's also a fantastic engineer and pilot to boot.

If your looking for a potential scientist who would hold a grudge against jedi of the old republic and would definitely experiment on said jedi turranis fits the bill. He's not exactly "mad" but he is mad at them for being jedi and he's sith

Howdy Valery Noble Valery Noble

I was about the offer Romund up for funky science. Partly because I think it would be cool for the two to have another adversarial scene together and also experimenting with Jedi in stasis capsules is certainly something Romund would do for his "collection" even in more of a supporting role since you seem have the scientist role figured out already.

So I could imagine Romund playing a more secondary or tertiary role as a supporting investor/backer of a sith science project like that. Just kinda spit balling ideas. :D

Dr. Veinstein

We Can Put Our Differences Behind Us, For Science
Why does everyone tag me in posts for evil scientists? I'm not an evil scientist! Preposterous! I run a respectable business. No way I could possibly be an evil scientist. Complete lunacy!

that being said, if there's money or research involved, count me in

I wont mind RPing in this ARC at all, not gonna lie. I am currently in my first Semester of my Sophomore year of College so RPing daily is a no go BUT i have managed to find time to RP because i do not have such a heavy class load this semester! So I am def in! hit me up Valery Noble Valery Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom