Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Dark Jedi

Let me start by saying this will be a minor group and from what I understand it doesn’t violate any rules for a new member to make one of those.

Would anybody be interested in it? What is your primary goal as a dark Jedi?

Also can anybody help with art?

If there is no interest in a group then maybe I can at least get dark Jedi to thread with. I was going to be a Jedi and have my character fall but you don’t have to start as a padawan so I might go right to the falling.

I was thinking it would be something like a gentlemen’s club (the English kind. Not the strip kind) or a secret society. It’s aims would be the profitable enterprises of its members. It would offer a place to make social connections, train in the Force, make business deals, organize charities, or otherwise cater to the ventures of the members. That way any Dark Jedi could use the club even if they have very different goals.

a business tycoon could use the club to close deals and do mafia type things.

a person seeking to learn the ways of the Force could connect with others and train together.

criminals could have a safe haven. Artists would have a place to show their art. Historians or scientists would have resources and contacts to further their cause.

the idea is basically an Ivy League or secret society group of people who network and are loyal to each other. The only goal is the group is to cater to its members. Then the members make smaller goals based on their desires.

That would be great to thread with you Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud

I will work on getting this up. I have a person whose willing to help me with art. He's Dizzy on discord and if I can ever remember who he writes I will tag him.

I'm going to get a thread up to introduce my character but I will be working on building this group of the next few days. I'm still really new to the site so I have to figure out how to actually build a group

I'm definitely interested. My character might have the Darth title, but he really only flashes his Sith affiliation when it's profitable (he usually uses an alias). He mostly spends time running his company and doing dealings with shady people, and functions like more of a dark Jedi than a proper Sith.

I had some chats with some artists on CIS discord and did some thinking and I've decided this will also be a mafia style faction. There was some interest in that when I spoke about it.

So it will be a society where Dark Jedi can pursue their own goals and get resources and it's also going to be a front for a secret underground mafia the Dark Jedi run.

Caedyn Arenais

C
I have always liked the concept of Dark Jedi, as I have looked at them as the kind of Force User that aims to achieve good things through questionable and oftentimes immoral acts (Violence, Crime, etc).

The last time I was playing a Dark Jedi, the goal was to oppose both the Jedi and the Sith in order to bring an end to the Force Wars, that age-old rivalry that has resulted in an unknown number of fatalities. Sort of a "wipe everyone out and start anew" type of objective for the group.

While I won't be playing a Dark Jedi any time soon, I do wish you luck with your group Skyla Kent Skyla Kent !

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
I am no Jedi, Dark or Light, But I've come to know a number as of late. Aloy here runs a crime syndicate that consists of mandalorians, Masterless Jedi, Mercs etc etc. But we have a more "Robin hood" style.

Maybe our groups can collab sometime? Having contacts in either group could benefit the other when we both grow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom