Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Dark Jedi

Jane lovett yes always room!

I apologize to everyone. I did not realize this community posts to inform the board when you go on vacation. So I've been away from the computer and sadly did not know to tell you all. As soon as I'm back I'll get the group up.

I think the best way to start is to be a business meeting between high powered dark Jedi who want to come together and make profit. We can go from there.

Force-sensitive pilot of a pirate crew here. I've been talking to the sith about Khan becoming a part of them but honestly, I'm just looking for a master to guide Khan through his introduction into the force and help him learn. That being said, if it's the dark jedi that jump the gun and take him then that's what it will be. If this is still a thing, or if any of you want a student, I am eager to thread and adventure.

Don't get me lying. DissoluteEnigma#9459 is my discord i have a few questions. I was thinking about jumping in your thread but i'm unsure about some things.

Suya Baeji

S
I have my girl who hasn't been involved in a lot of groups. Could get her doing some stuff in a group if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom