Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Backstory Threads

Hey y'all, with the return of the New Sith Order and the rise of the Dark Empire, I have returned to write Darth Vinaze once again!

Now, being that the last time I wrote him was at the end of two OOC years of his story, and its been about two more that I didn't write him, with 30 years IC time having past. That's a lot!

So, in continuing writing him, I would like to recruit a few people over the next little while to write some threads set during that three decade period between the failed Sith annihilation of Tython and now.

I'm leaning towards writing very Force heavy stuff, being that during the time Vinaze would have been a dark side force ghost. Esoteric dark side stuff, Sith philosophy, that kind of stuff, but I'm also open to other stuff, maybe righteous Jedi seeking to hunt down an old accomplice of the Mawites, or interactions with Force users that don't even consider themselves Jedi or Sith.

These threads can be set any time, on the near or far side of that 30-ish years that are missing from his history. If anyone wants to be an old friend or old enemy, or likewise wants to flesh out their character's backstory, let me know and we can cook something sometime.

Add me on discord @ thereal_mcchicken

Last edited:
Valery was a big player in the SGHW, so I would be down to write a thing. But like many people, I didn't run with the absurd timeskip of 26 years at all.

But as long as we're vague about time and avoid hard numbers/dates, it shouldn't be an issue :)

Valery was a big player in the SGHW, so I would be down to write a thing. But like many people, I didn't run with the absurd timeskip of 26 years at all.

But as long as we're vague about time and avoid hard numbers/dates, it shouldn't be an issue :)
Same thing for me

Yeah, exact dates are whatever. It's the stories that are important. I'd love to go up against such renowned Jedi masters!

I'd be interested in exploring the eldritch side of the Force. I don't interact with Sith enough tbh, but Amani was involved in the war and would have definitely been out tracking Sith stuff down after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom