Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Arcade Players and Prizes

I’m toying with the idea of doing an arcade-style dice roll thread on Zeltros. The premise will be pretty simple: players receive tokens, each token will allow them to play an arcade game, and a dice roll will determine how many tickets you earn from that game.

Sound interesting? God, I hope so, because this idea won’t leave me alone until I force it down everyone’s throat in the form of a public thread.

So! That said, I’m trying to gauge interest to see who’d show up to a thread like this. The thread itself will be pretty casual and hopefully fun, and open to everyone.

I’m also looking for some prizes that tickets can be redeemed for, if anyone’s got any neat factory subs that they think would fit! I’m still figuring out how redemption will work, but prizes be sorted into low-medium-high tiers. Ex: A low-tier prize is the real world equivalent of some silly plastic toy that costs one ticket, and a high-tier prize is the PlayStation or bike that no one will ever win.

Let me know if you’re interested!

HauntingUnimportantBluebottle-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom