Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a spark...

Got a light?

tumblr_lj5llrMFlV1qay81po1_r2_500.gif

Wait, that's not what I meant.

As I am sure many of you have noticed, I have been quite active in the posting game forums, roleplay discussion, intro threads, and all forums except the RP ones.

My muse has been a bit lacking of late, so I am looking to kick things up a notch. I need conflict, strife and/or and arc! Something to cause disarray, or someone to require my services in the most dangerous of missions that only Patches can comically nearly-screw-up-on-multiple-occasions-making-sarcastic-quips-along-the-way-before-providing-said-information-that-will-save-the-galaxy-from-certain-doom. Or something along those lines...

What I need from the people of Chaos, is a writer or writers to cause that conflict, get Patches from off the sidelines and into the fray, kicking and screaming like a gir.... warrior!

The Helm is in storage, my crew lays dormant (there is only so many holovid nights a crew can survive, and beating @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] at cards every night is getting a bit redundant!) awaiting the next great adventure.

So use me and abuse me however you see fit... just be prepared for the consequences!

tumblr_lysgdbszwm1qay81po1_250.gif

Jonathon Patches said:
The Helm is in storage, my crew lays dormant (there is only so many holovid nights a crew can survive, and beating @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] at cards every night is getting a bit redundant!) awaiting the next great adventure.
Hey HEY!! I am NOT the one losing at cards every night, Patches!! *glares*

... And I thought you liked our holovid nights :( @[member="Tahira Solo"] even got "Serenity" so we can finally see it!

TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
Hey HEY!! I am NOT the one losing at cards every night, Patches!! *glares*

... And I thought you liked our holovid nights :( @[member="Tahira Solo"] even got "Serenity" so we can finally see it!
Really?

tumblr_m8jzb2aSxE1qdye1ho1_r1_250.gif

Well we don't play for credits... and yet somehow, each night you end up with nothing more than...

87522795-.jpg

So tell me, how is that YOU winning?

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
I could use an information broker for a big project I've got in the works. The pay should be decent, it's moderately dangerous work, and is an ongoing contract.

Aleidis Ijet said:
I could use an information broker for a big project I've got in the works. The pay should be decent, it's moderately dangerous work, and is an ongoing contract.
@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Moderately dangerous you say? Sounds like it's right up my ally... Extremely dangerous and I aren't exactly on the best terms...

Though me and contracts... well, I'm not exactly the "commitment" type... Just what did you have in mind?

Tamara said:
I'd be happy to meet up with Mr @[member="Jonathon Patches"] at some stage. :)
You say that NOW... you may one day regret those words :p

@[member="Jonathon Patches"], it just so happens I've come into possession of a map. A map that, if accurate, will lead its follower to a treasure of unmentionable wealth, and possibly immortal glory, or at least lunch. If someone like you and someone like me were to join forces, and perhaps find a pair of talented ladies to accompany us, we could have the makings of a very interesting double date.

I was simply saying, if two ladies who might enjoy the company of two fine gentlemen such as ourselves were to reply, we might have the makings of a fine adventure full of romance, plunder, and quite possibly death. But mostly de--er, plunder.

Venge Draclau said:
Yep. You haven't changed.
Why would I want to disappoint? :D Good to see you.

Tamara said:
@[member="Jonathon Patches"]
Maybe. You look interesting though. I'm sure we've met before.
Are you certain, Miss @[member="Tamara"] ? In my experience, people who've met me in the past are not so eager to do so again :p

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
That's probably true, @[member="Jonathon Patches"]. Now, remind me, was it you or @[member="Chloe Van Derveld"] that needed to reply to our thread?

Because I remember there was a fun game we were playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom