Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a spark...

Jonathon Patches said:
But where would we find two gullib... gutsy treasure hunters, @[member="Jack Sparrow"] ?
Well, that is the question, isn't it, @Jonathon Patches? Perhaps two likely lady candidates might read a thread in which someone was looking for, let's say, a spark, and think, "You know, those two have something. That certain 'Jenny Say Qua.' I'd like a piece of that action." And then, murder mayhem much fun!

Lexis Ferran said:
That's probably true, @[member="Jonathon Patches"]. Now, remind me, was it you or @[member="Chloe Van Derveld"] that needed to reply to our thread?

Because I remember there was a fun game we were playing.
@[member="Lexis Ferran"]

I can't recall... there was a HUGE wipe way back... that thread may be lost all together :( I will send Chloe on a hunting expedition, and see if she can dig it up. If not... well, it's not everyday I get to talk to two people in one body :p

@[member="Tamara"]
Let's just say they don't generally share my unique sense of humour... :D

@[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Jack Sparrow said:
Well, that is the question, isn't it, @Jonathon Patches? Perhaps two likely lady candidates might read a thread in which someone was looking for, let's say, a spark, and think, "You know, those two have something. That certain 'Jenny Say Qua.' I'd like a piece of that action." And then, murder mayhem much fun!
Yes... I know what you mean... women are always looking for a piece of action with hygiene challenged pirates and the office underachiever...

tumblr_m6iaiw8K0W1qfi65uo2_250.gif

haha

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
@[member="Jonathon Patches"] Yeah. The wipe didn't touch it. Click. And by posting order, it's my turn... right, I'll get an admin for some help. Just look for a @ in your notifications.

And... two people? Try three, buddy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom