Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a sad ending

Himalia Tavers

H
As with another one of my subs, Lord Vemrich . I am killing off this character. I just don't have the time to manage as many as I have. But I still want to give this character a good sendoff and good death. She is only a Padawan, so perhaps where she is just overmatched against a Sith Lord or perhaps, is even betrayed by a Jedi falling to the dark side. There are other possibilities of course as well.

Let me know folks

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
As with another one of my subs, Lord Vemrich . I am killing off this character. I just don't have the time to manage as many as I have. But I still want to give this character a good sendoff and good death. She is only a Padawan, so perhaps where she is just overmatched against a Sith Lord or perhaps, is even betrayed by a Jedi falling to the dark side. There are other possibilities of course as well.

Let me know folks

Yeah sure, sounds fun! What do you have in mind for this character's death? I could do a couple of possibilities, including betrayal from another Jedi. I'm also open to plenty of other ideas you may have!

Let me know folks
You should bring them to the battle on Coruscant happening. I know SJC has Jedi there to help and would be probably an amazing place to retire a character.

Himalia Tavers

H
Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Well I was actually thinking that She could fall in love or have a fling with a fellow Jedi. Then she tragically dies in front of them during a large battle or something. Another way would be being betrayed by an ally or Jedi and then she would be killed by them. Then one more I could think of, would be a selfless sacrifice, similar to the Twi'lek Jedi Knight who was A'Sharad Hett's love interest in the Star Wars Republic comics. Where she gives her life for the sake of the battle and to save innocents.

Subject 73 Red

Well I was actually thinking that She could fall in love or have a fling with a fellow Jedi. Then she tragically dies in front of them during a large battle or something. Another way would be being betrayed by an ally or Jedi and then she would be killed by them. Then one more I could think of, would be a selfless sacrifice, similar to the Twi'lek Jedi Knight who was A'Sharad Hett's love interest in the Star Wars Republic comics. Where she gives her life for the sake of the battle and to save innocents.

Yeah we could do that, I have some Jedi characters that would probably be suited for your character.

Himalia Tavers

H

Awesome what kind of characters do you have that would fit the story of Himalia's end.

Felix Aquila Felix Aquila

At this point I am looking for something where the two would either fall in love or have budding feelings that only come to surface before she dies. But if that isn't what you want then perhaps you could form a friendship with my main, Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal , he is a Sith, but a practical one with some sense of honor and respect. Perhaps they could form a close friendship.

Subject 73 Red

Awesome what kind of characters do you have that would fit the story of Himalia's end.

I have two characters that would fit this, both of them are Jedi Padawans around her age. Either one would fit the role. They could work with her and grow a connection and relationship with Himalia, and then either betray her or watch her sacrifice herself and be devastated by it, depending on the way you want things to go. Again, either of them could work.

Himalia Tavers

H

I think I'm decided on that I want Himalia to have a deep relationship and then sacrifice herself. Which two of your characters do you think will fit best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom