Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Light Side master

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Sup, Im Alexandra, Jedi Master... sorta. I am lightsided though, that much is without a doubt.

Oh, and I provide a free flower from her garden to all students who sign up within the next few hours.

S u p e r i o r
The Jedi Praxeum is a group of Jedi that may have a few mentors interested in taking in a student. Whether you choose to come under anyone's tutelage here is entirely up to you, but the Praxeum is always open to those willing to follow a more peaceful path to learning the Light side of the Force.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

The flower convinced me. I'll have a quick look at your bio and will PM you afterwards!

[member="Solidor Slane"]

I will definitely take a look at the Jedi Praxeum as well, thanks!

Pfft. Jedi cookies are weak and have no sugar. They crumble quickly, like those that made them. Darkside cookies are better. They are made with conquest, power and glory. Plus, we make them with chocolate and vanilla.

Psh. Who needs motherly love, when you can have
ZldO9gM.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom