Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a job(Viera Kisep looking for a faction)

She was alone now, It was just her fleet and space. Everything had crumbled because of that damned Red Empress. She had put out feelers to the CIS, Atrisian Empire and anyone else who would take her seriously, even the republic. That was right, Viera Kisep had sunk down to the level of attempting to consort with the republic. She had made their home on the Tulak Horde as well as she could. They raided pirates for supplies that they didn't buy. She was going to have to join someone, as one couldn't support a fleet this size alone. She cursed her luck as she waited for a response from anyone.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Incoming Transmission:

Grand Admiral Kisep, this is Grand Admiral Shira Karrde, a ruler of the Lords of the Fringe. You know my by another face and another name, and by that face and that name I worked well with you and treated you fairly. I am Ashin Cardé Varanin. I can give you evils to conquer, worlds to rule, and a place at the table for the most important decisions of the modern age.

Call me. Let's talk.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Viera Kisep"]
Noah had intercepted the transmission while on border patrol duty near where the CIS and Omega Protectorate territory. "Hey Lok,what kind of bonus do you think we'll get for contracting the Ex-Imp Grand Admiral?" Noah asked his first mate. "I'd say two,three weeks paid vacation at least." The female Rutian Twi'lek 2nd Lieutenant informed him. Noah smiled and grabbed a datapad up and started typing.
Dear Ex-Grand Admiral Kisep
My name is Lieutenant Noah Corek of the Omega Protectorate,Omega Pyre Division. I've got to admit,your resume speaks wonders and your skills would be more appreciated in the Protectorate than anywhere else.While personally I can't offer you a job myself,I'm 95 percent sure that if you were to speak with Exarch Alcori or the Lady Protector. If you are interested contact me at this holo-mail address.
Yours Truly Lieutenant Noah Corbulo Corek V

Pandeima had listened to the fall of the Imperium. A soft smile grew across her face as she considered the situation @[member="Viera Kisep"] was now in. She was a rogue admiral, a warlord... And someone very vulnerable. She would soon be receiving a holomessage from Circe.

"Hi, Viera... It is Viera now, isn't it? I heard about your little incident with leaving the Empire... Tsk tsk. You have lost everything now, your ships battered and beaten, on the run from everyone with your irregular composition of vessels. It's most interesting, particularly now that I've been gifted with a fleet of my own."

She paused, then continued.

"Here's the deal, Viera. I'm willing to help you. Bring your ships to these coordinates" - she gave Viera the coordinates for the planet Serpena - "and I will refit and repair them for you. In exchange, you and your fleet will do several jobs for me in order to help me expand my grip in the Unknown Regions, my employer utilizing the best of the Imperial technologies to advance our latest generation of vessels. You 'll receive excellent payment, food and board, of course. Maybe you won't feel sick this time."

She chuckled at her own joke there.

"You treated me like bantha fodder when I was attempting to help you. But I'm not the sort of woman who holds a grudge. You'll be safe and treated well while working for me in the Unknown Regions. I look forward to receiving your response."

And with that, the message was off.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A very small, very expensive starfighter decelerated from hyperspace near Kisep's fleet. Leave it to Velok, he of the blood trails and former Dark Councilor's connections, to find another former member of the Dark Council.

"Grand Admiral Kisep, this is Velok. Permission to come aboard?"

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
@[member="Viera Kisep"]

Sala'dine looked as things came in with a raised eyebrow while she spoke finally hearing someone wanted to come aboard. "Grand Admiral I know you do not want it but my advice ma'am. We bide our time and find the best place to return. I will do all it takes to make sure you control Bastion again. For now if there is anyone we can... "Trust" it would be Velok. He isn't one to throw away pawns and had he no use for you. He wouldn't have come."

" Permission Granted Velok, I haven't seen you in ages"
She looked to her now friend @[member="Sala'dine"] and shrugged as she left for the private meeting chambers, unsure of if she was going to follow. It was going to be tough now with the bounty but she would survive. She wondered what her fellow dark councilor wanted. she would wait and see, as it was time to meet him as she made it into the room that didn't have much but a table and chairs.

@[member="Velok"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The Dark Lord swept into the meeting room in a flare of fresh dark robes. His Aleph was a lovely ship, but it did leave one a little deshabillé, and so he'd taken the liberty of changing clothes. "Grand Admiral Kisep," he said with a courtly bow, "it has been entirely too long. Grand Admiral Sala'dine, the same. Thank you for your welcome.

"I trust you've heard the news? The bounty on your head, and on the heads of your crewers? I have...a plan."

" I am sorry I don't have more to greet you with, I normally would of had quite the fanfare, but of late its just my fleet and I, so what do you have in mind? "

She was curious on what the whipid had in mind. She knew his reputation proceeded him, his plan must be a good one, or else he would not be here. So she waited and looked at him. She had to admit she was a bit out of options. She wouldn't be able to trust many people while wanted. The bounty had been a bad turn of events.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
Sala'dine stayed behind Kisep and just looked upon the infamous sith lord. He was much most deceptive then them and while she did dislike force users he was also usally playing everything against the middle.... Yet somehow he was never in the middle. "Normally Grand Admiral I would say we can't trust him but given the Councilors reputation... I doubt trust is an issue. If he has an offer or something it might be the safest course. Just be careful of the fine print, isn't that how devils work my Lord?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Simple enough," said the Whiphid. "For me, anyway. I kill you, Sala'dine and I take your fleet into the Unknown Regions where your people can be safe, you get a new face, I turn in your old body for three hundred and fifty thousand. You'd spend, oh, five minutes dead, tops. Any body would do -- any mutineer or prisoner in your ship's cells. Or I could grow you a clone."

He said it all terribly matter-of-fact.

"I am sure we can find a suitable body of a young woman, that will suit me just fine. Unless you can grow someone like me but different enough to not be Admiral Kisep " She laughs " Once we get a body, I say lets do it. " After all it would let her become a new person. It would allow her to escape the sith and she got a new body. It seemed to good to be true, and she trusted velok, as he was one of the few to know that wouldn't screw you in a moment like this because. Well He could kill her right now.

Ral Telon

R
With the permission of his master, Captain Ral Telon had tracked down Velok's ship with ease and followed him to where the traitor had been sulking. Ral had with him an entire Blackblade army aboard his temporarily-owned fleet: Three Tulak-Hords, six Xo'Xaans, two Magi, four Anemoi, and a Captivitas. Ral looked at the small fleet of ships housing the traitors following Viera along with Velok's starfighter. "Prepare to fire. Ensure the entire fleet checks in and are ready on my mark. Go." Ral said to his first mate as he looked on at the ships in front of his fleet. "Traitor's never prosper, Viera." After the fleet have checked in with weapons ready to fire, Ral opens the comm channel to Viera's ship and begins speaking. "Viera Kisep. You are wanted for the following crimes: Treason, desertion, conspiracy to defect, cause of mass defection, theft of Imperial military assets and personnel. Prepare for destruction." And with that, the comm channel was closed. "Order all ships to open fire upon the frigates, the Anemoi is to be ready for any starfighter retaliation, the Captivitas and Magi knows what to do." Ral sat there in his chair, watching as the lasers of his ships began firing upon the traitor's ships. The Anemois would begin to move into position to repel any starfighters while the Magis then moved into range of Viera's fleet. Soon enough, they would jam it's communications transmissions, as well as it's sensor/guidance systems, and targeting computers.

@[member="Viera Kisep"]
@[member="Velok"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
About to reply, Velok paused, his head tilting. "Something is-"

Hyperspace reversion alarms blared, and the Dark Lord paused. "Grand Admiral Kisep...I think you're needed elsewhere. My assumption is that I've been tracked. If that's the case, there'll be a reckoning."

Viera was no stranger to combat and she laughed as her ship began to operate without her even at the helm. The Men knew the drill and as soon as they had been detected on the sensors the fleet had prepped going to warp. Viera laughed as her all power went to their hyperspace drives and shields " All right men, you know what to do, get us out of here to our next hiding spot we don't want to tango with them " The preloaded list of safe spots fed the computers with the right coordinates. She smirked as soon the ships would be out of harms way they just had to hold on till the drives finished charging for entering hyperspace. She turned off the ship comm attached ot her uniform. " Brace for impact, we are going to be hit hard right up till we warp off. " It was not so easy to hack into her vessels, as they never followed sith protocol, they always followed imperial remnant protocols, and knew the sith ones so they counter hacked, having used all of the ships before, her crew knew the ins and outs of them and thus it would be short work. granted she wasn't that worried, they were all set to warp out Everything they had was fired on the interdictor. not at the ship its self but the very modules that were going to soon start up the interdiction.

@Velok @Ral Telon@[member="Sala'dine"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
He'd followed her to the bridge.

"They have one Captivitas. Their only obvious hope is to pin you to realspace, but a Captivitas is the most fragile, undergunned capital ship known to man. Focus fire and blow it away, Admiral."

Ral Telon

R
"Are they in position?" Ral had asked one of the crew on whether or not the Capivas was in place. "Yes Captain they're ready." One of the crew responded to him in a fast pace. "Good. Tell them to initiate the gravity wells. We don't want that runt escaping." Ral said as he rose from his chair and looked on at the battle. The Captivas immediately activated it's interdiction fields once recieving the order from Captain Ral. "Keep firing until all the frigates are destroyed then focus fire on her ship's engines. I don't want her escaping. Is that understood?" Ral commanded his crew with such authority that not one command was ever questioned.

"Send a message to Bosch. Tell him we have found her." Ral ordered his first mate. The first mate went to the comm station and sent a message out to Aken Bosch to inform him that he has found the traitor Viera and require assisstance. Meanwhile, the fleet continued firing upon the frigates. Once the frigates were either crippled or destroyed, they were to begin fire upon Viera's ships engines in order to hinder any movement. As the Xo'Xaan's were firing upon the frigates they'd begin to move towards Viera's ship readying to fire upon it's engines. Ral's Tulak Hord would begin firing upon Viera's engines with all it's weaponry it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom