Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good dark romance.

Hello there if you are reading this then here is the reason why this is here. I want to have Kyrel engage in a relationship... Yes I am sort of a romantic.. But this wouldn't' be a fairy tale romance. I am looking for someone that connects with Kyrel's darkness and state of mind. Mind you this could be dark and kind of gritty but very interesting sit could open some new opportunities for story and make Kyrel question himself and his purpose as a Ren. If anyone is interested feel free to reply below or shoot a PM. :)

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
tumblr_mewdxyoPhZ1rzvloj.jpg

The Hell.....

Okay I see this kinda went downhill. Okay Let's see here

No I am not into Hutts. [member="Gorba the Hutt"]

No. No No.

[member="Torian Pierce"] @Cady @Zul Grimm @Cardinam @Jak Sandrow

0_0

[member="Asheda Tyr"]

Hmmm, I have seen you a long time ago when I was a mere disciple. [member="Misha Ren"] Hmmmmm....

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Point Nadir offers the 'Dark Romance' full-inclusive experience in many of our pleasure houses. For a gentleman of stature and import such as yourself, the price is mere pocket change.

Would you prefer human, twi'lek, or something more exotic? We cater to all tastes, naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom