Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a cure.

Be careful what you wish for.
He has no pressing matters at the moment (and his Padawans are busy themselves *nudges Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan and Milya Vondar Milya Vondar :p) and frankly, after 12+ years of narrating his story. I fear that it is coming to an end.

The problem is, I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

So in a way that keeps him on the proverbial "shelf" for a little while (and allows me to develop a rapport with a couple of my other characters), I am seeing him having a serious issue on his hands. Caltin's connection to the Force is losing focus, in short, it is going out of control. He will never allow me to put him in an infirmary(I'm no 'lab rat'!) so I have an idea of him going out into the galaxy to find some way to either cure or counter what is happening. He's going to look for the Well-Spring of Life. So I'm looking for a few people (five maximum) for him to meet/travel with/whatever.

Rest Assured:
  1. This is not some convoluted way for him to become some "Jedi God". :p
  2. I'm not looking for him to gain some amazingly cool new ability or anything.
  3. I'm looking to change a lot about his attitude, outlook, and physiology coming out of this. (Hence the "Black Adam" avatar that I normally have but not today April 1st as we all have the wonderful "Sailor Moon" There, happy Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters ?;))
  4. No, he will NOT become a "Grey Jedi" :p
  5. This is purely character development and a way to meet new characters.
  6. If you want my help in something and can tie it into this? HIT ME UP!
  7. For those involved (nudges Jax Thio Jax Thio ) the "family" storyline is still going alongside this one. ;)

Keep in mind please:
  1. More than willing to teach a skill in the field, but this will not be some kind of training mission. Sorry.
  2. Bounty Hunter? Assassin? Want a crack at him? Shoot me a pm and I'll be more than happy to bounce ideas that would be fun for both of us.
  3. "Epic is what he does" - Razielle Van-Derveld - Social threads are fun and all, and I'm up for them, but there is a lot going into this.
  4. This is going to be a pretty somber arc with a LOT of personal history in it.

Thanks for any interest :)

Interested so far:
  1. A ARS VAMI
  2. Onrai Onrai
  3. Darth Petrichor Darth Petrichor
  4. Jane lovett
  5. Some guy named Ilias Nytrau Ilias Nytrau

Thinks they are going to kill me:
  1. Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall

Waiting on a permission slip:
  1. Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Last edited:
I'd throw Zane into that plotline, but he's at the moment being held as a slave of sorts. So my only alternative is to bring Rath into the fold not as opposition. (unless you really wanna turn it into a brief combat at their first encounter), but rather it'll be during his personal arc where he's actively searching for answers to his long lost master. Could be that Rath aids Caltin in the midst of his search somehow.

Jane lovett

J
If you want a sith to join you we can do a mutual interest into looking for the wellspring. Maybe on the way we try to convert each other to the opposite side. Or I have a smuggler character if you have need of one.

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Do my parents need to sign a permission slip or something? Lol
I will say...a couple of my characters (both of whom died long before RotJ) were actually born on the Wellspring of Life. Ironically they were the first to die

Alright, I have plenty of interest (thank you, thank you :D) Of course if anyone else wants to join, hit me up in PM's and we can work something out!

I'll have ideas and such shot out to everyone in the coming days!

I'd throw Zane into that plotline, but he's at the moment being held as a slave of sorts. So my only alternative is to bring Rath into the fold not as opposition. (unless you really wanna turn it into a brief combat at their first encounter), but rather it'll be during his personal arc where he's actively searching for answers to his long lost master. Could be that Rath aids Caltin in the midst of his search somehow.
Let me know what you decide. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom