Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Local Acolyte seeks Enrichment!

Heyo everyone! I just made Mellia here, and I'm looking for some fun!
For a little context, Mellia's a Sith Apprentice and the daughter of a mid-level Jutrand Aristocratic family. She's friendly as far as Sith go, if a bit mean-spirited sometimes. Anyway, I'm looking for socialization, maybe a little adventure - either with fellow Acolytes, or a brush with some Jedi, perhaps. I'm down for a lot, so just hit me up in the thread or in DMs and if I'm interested we'll see what we can cook up!

Heyo everyone! I just made Mellia here, and I'm looking for some fun!
For a little context, Mellia's a Sith Apprentice and the daughter of a mid-level Jutrand Aristocratic family. She's friendly as far as Sith go, if a bit mean-spirited sometimes. Anyway, I'm looking for socialization, maybe a little adventure - either with fellow Acolytes, or a brush with some Jedi, perhaps. I'm down for a lot, so just hit me up in the thread or in DMs and if I'm interested we'll see what we can cook up!
Recently made Elise so seeing about some casual threads to get into. New, so I haven't quite hopped into her way of acting just yet. But she's an abnormally casual sith, in that I mean, technically, she is a sith knight, she does sith things (when she has to) but really, she does not care. She's around cause her families around and mostly just sees all the philosophizing and politics as not really a dark side thing, just thing that's around, and which she could not care less about.

Not the easiest to spar with, cause she leans on using force rage. As she's kind of under the impression that's the more true way of using the dark side, letting the power of emotions and instincts lead, not trying to think yourself through it, or let the force decide like a jedi. She does know stuff she can use without turning into a berserker, but she'd still be a highly aggressive and instinctive fighter. Sparrings possible, just not as common for her because of that issue.

Social threads however, that she can do. Cantina, bar, gambling pit, can probably find a place. Easiest in sith space naturally. Still figuring out what she'd have/is in charge of if anything. So...could just say she scuttled off on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom