Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA LOA? Sorta?

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
So uh I recently posted a LFG trying to get things started for myself again, it was a bit of a bust tbh. I’ve been RPing on Chaos for a while now, was a freshman in high school when I first started here and Chaos has been my rock for a little of hard times.

So it is with this in mind I’m gonna scale down my involvement, I’ll finish up all my threads and such with people but going forward I’ll probably just stick to trying to do FJ stuff, which I have been neglecting tbh, and making tech and maaaybe a thread here and there.

Hey! I just wanted to say, don't be discouraged about the LFG stuff. When they bust it's often more a case of it falling through the cracks for the right people because they're busy with RL or whatever, or simply didn't see it at the time.

If you feel like you need a break, though, take it! I try to take a month off RP every year to focus on real life, self-care and just clear my mind from my literary obsessions, and not gonna lie, it feels terrific (for me, at least). I also do it when I feel I'm stuck, which seems to be your case. When I come back, I always feel re-energized and eager to tackle new angles and ideas. I also sometimes imply that my character's been off in some kind of quest, or some soul-searching or something in my absence, which serves as a set up to explore new directions for the character.

My point is, we all hit these lulls, but sometimes they can be a blessing in disguise. ^^ Whatever you decide, best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom