Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA - Basic Training

Haven't been on here much lately, and that's mostly due to the fact that I graduated high school about two weeks ago and have been trying to spend a large amount of time with friends and family. Leaving for a week long roadtrip with friends tomorrow and I don't expect there to be much activity after that.

On the 28th of June, I ship out to Lackland AFB for basic military training for the US Air Force. Chaos, thank you for being my home for so long. Some of you peeps may not know me, but all of you old dogs do and I'll cherish the stories we've written together. I don't expect to be gone long as BMT is only about 9 weeks long but I'm not sure when I'll have access to my computer after that.

If you need to get in contact with me in any way, drop me a PM before the 28th and I'll send you contact details.

Thanks! Love you guys! :)
- Josh

Marcus Itera said:
On the 28th of June, I ship out to Lackland AFB for basic military training paid vacation for the US Air Force
Fixed it for you.

At least it's not in Fort Leonard Wood - I'm convinced that post is literally the armpit of America. I'm in Fort Bliss right now and the temperature gets absolutely insane, so I can't imagine Lackland being too much different. Stay hydrated, keep your head down, and remember, never volunteer for anything.

All the best for you man. It's gonna be fun in some ways, not so fun in others. You're gonna love it. Just hope that whatever happens, you don't wind up getting stationed in 29 Palms xD I'm there right now for my MOS training. Not exactly the best part of Cali lol.

[member="Marcus Itera"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Marcus Itera"]

Best of luck, have fun! Remember its all just a big mind game and is likely going to be a swift blur that after the fact seems easy in comparison to dealing with the actually active side of things!

*Goes back to his Reservist life*

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Gherron Vael said:
All the best for you man. It's gonna be fun in some ways, not so fun in others. You're gonna love it. Just hope that whatever happens, you don't wind up getting stationed in 29 Palms xD I'm there right now for my MOS training. Not exactly the best part of Cali lol.

[member="Marcus Itera"]
Heh one of my fellow Corpsman was just there not too recently, described it as basically the other armpit of the state (the first being Fresno).

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Will do!

[member="Gael bar Ammon"]

Air Force, Chair Force. I've heard it all, but I'm doing my part the way I figure I could serve my nation the best. But yeah, I'm born and bred down in the south so the heat shouldn't be too much of a worry.

[member="Orihime Ike"], [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Thanks for the support!

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]

Thanks! I'm sure BMT won't be too awful and I'll most likely be sent to Keesler AFB in Mississippi afterwards.

[member="Caius Flavian"]

I'll do my best!

[member="Marcus Itera"]

Army Airborne Cook for four years!

Good luck, make sure you take advantage of free school, can't tell you how much it will help both with your career and with your personal life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom