Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Lightning Strikes Twice [NIO vs TSE]

wl5IpaV.gif

67dPgxP.png

N5cG5gd.png

Thanks to Kana Truden Kana Truden , Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt , and Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar for the help with the look. I am a caveman.
The Hand of the Emperor, Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield , has deemed it wise to take a force of Sith Imperial Trooper's while the main bulk of the New Imperial Order front was focused on the joint effort on Muunilist and Mygeeto. While the struggle over there was dealt with and the NIO emerged victorious and thought they had time to lick there wounds, the shadow of the Hand of the Emperor loomed over Veroleem. The planetary forces on hand, as led by Boram Predor Boram Predor , have done little in the way of preventing Kascalion's besiegement of the desert world. In a rare cry for assistance from the Warlord, the New Imperial Order has spared what personnel and resources they can after the past invasions.

Shuttles have already delivered some advanced forces from the New Imperial Order as they prepare for the invading Sith forces to crash down upon them, while the majority of the backup forces are still emerging from hyperspace. The infamous Cult of Veroleem long having been thought disposed of has begun to resurface as well, using this chaos to find refuge and offer their skills to whatever Lords will take them. Though Moff Predor insists that they are nothing but snake oil merchants, some of what they offer can sound promising to the more alchemically minded.

It's a race for the protection of Veroleem, and the Sith Empire holds the upper hand for now. But with the backing of the New Imperial Order coming in from their core worlds, and the Sith, despite their strength at first glance, is too far to rely on any significant support from their Empire. The fate of Veroleem rests in the hands of New Imperial units rescuing the stronghold in time, before the vengeful might of the Sith Empire is able to claim victory to rally troops back hame.

N5cG5gd.png

OOC INFORMATION​

This is meant to be a significant, but more relaxed dom to help continue narratives from the invasions as well as help some writers that might be a bit intimidated by the speed that typically comes with invasions. That said if you're on a roll feel free to write away, just please avoid stampeding the other side. If you need any help figuring out how to insert your character or want to know something, feel completely free to hit up me or Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield on site or in Discord.

All that said feel free to find someone to beat up down below, I'll try to get the thread itself up in probably two days. I stay optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom