Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Libby's Sig Shop

[member="Kaharak Hyn"]

c87dd545b4039b4c2bb8b24a135bd468-dc9ygb0.png

a8844b11647f8e1c1a97636124575bf1-dc9ygeb.png

I thought I'd cover a couple of different characters in one post, if that's fine with you?

Virak Ip: This or something similar with the words "Pain Begat Strength" would be wonderful.
Thadrinn: Something like an icy tundra as a theme with the words "I Bleed, I Fight, I Hide Myself" would be simply brilliant. Perhaps a breaker with this in blue would be possible as well?
Ryiah Tenriem: A sig with either this or something similar based on the moon as a background with the words "Broken Not Shattered" and a break in violet with this design would be perfect.

I don't mean to be a bother with all of these requests, I just absolutely love your artwork and style and simple love the thought of all of my characters having something like this. Feel free to take your time on this since I know that I'm asking a lot and I don't want to be a burden.

[member="Asha Hex"]
Do you think you could do one for me? I like your work.

Theme: Dark and forlorn. Black/white/greyish colors.

Image to use

Text: You're nothing without a scar

My only other request would be, do you think you could use a different non-techy font? I like fonts that are vaguely Gothic/Old English style. Everything else, I leave to your creative judgment.

If that sounds like something you could do - thanks. :)

[member="Asha Hex"] - Post breaker in a sorta umber color, with a quill and/or inkwell?

Signature with something similar (or using this):

cropped-wpw-banner1.jpg

And the quote (if not too big) "To Strive, To Seek, To Find, and not to Yield"

My apologies for not clarifying.

Could you cut the woman out of the image and use her with the signature image? - as seen in my current signature image.

[member="Asha Hex"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Asha Hex"]
I hate to add to your pile (but also, kinda not sorry cause these are amazing) but could I request a sig as well?

Text: "Send out the signal and I'll fly low" if that's not too long.

and for the theme/image, I was thinking someone shooting a flare and rain, and that's kinda it.

No rush though! I will happily wait till you have time and what not!

Also, I'm jealous of whoever has the 'Forgive Me Not' sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom